Chapter 18 "PLEASURE"

To say being stuck in the water totally nude in front of this man was embarrassing -would be a major understatement. I was so annoyed, embarrassed and I felt violated. He looked down at me with his shocking silver grey eyes, it still stunned me how light they were - as if they were almost transparent.

I immediately looked at the water covering my body rememberimg the rules-never look a wolf in the eyes. I jumped a little as I felt him get into the pool.

I moved back slowly, "Don't move. You will only excite him, he loves a chase." he said softly

Who was he talking about, he sounded different. He sounded very calm, less angry and intense. I looked at him but not in the eyes, just below his shoulders. He was wearing black, it suited him so well, a black sweater and black pants. His muscles were a sight to see, I tried not to stare.

"who?" I asked softly covering my breasts by hugging myself

He moved forward until he was standing right in front of me. The way he looked at me made me curious, it's as if he was studying me. It felt like he was studying every feature on me from my face, my hair, my body and it actually felt harmless him just being close to my naked form.

He extended his hand and touched a strand of my dark curls. I flinched a little as he played with it for a second. "my wolf, you are quite peculiar." he said as he moved back and relaxed in the water still studying me.

My heart suddenly relaxed completely. He wasn't touching me or fondling me like I thought he would. I was surprised he thought I was strange because I thought 'he' was the one who was quite strange.

"why?" I asked curiously as I sat on one of the steps in the pool.

His eyes followed my movements "the way you and your people handle yourselves. It is like you have a death wish. I have not met people that are so easy to kill such as yourselves... you are quite ignorant"

My heart dropped, he was quite rude yet his tone was so calm as if he hadn't just insulted me and my people just now. I decided not to take any offense in what he had just said because he did not know anything about us.

"that is because where we come from leaders do not just kill people, not everyone you see is a threat. We were raised with love, kindness and compassion. We only came here to find peace, to make a home for ourselves but what we found instead was nothing but terror" I took this chance to tell him and maybe hopefully convince him that we weren't here to cause any trouble.

He closed his eyes as the water got warmer, maybe this calmed him or something. I took that chance to look at him closely. "where did you come from... Aria" he said my name in such a way that made my body feel funny, I felt my nipples harden. I blushed in embarrassment.

I cleared my throat "AGUA, deep in the sea."

"underwater, strange. I thought those were only stories." he commented

"it's true, very true but we are not here to harm anyone. Please, let us go" I pleaded with him thinking of my people that were probably on their way here as well thinking it's paradise.

His eyes snapped open and he looked at me. This look was different its as if he was looking into my soul. "you are my mate, that is your fate." he said simply.

"I do not want that! Whatever it means I do not want to be your mate, don't you get it!" I suddenly snapped at him in anger.

I was frustrated, this fate thing was ridiculous to me and the fact that they believed in all this nonsense was infuriating because I found it to be the dumbest belief ever. It's like somebody brainwashed these beings into believing in this fate rubbish. Sometimes I thought they drugged us and we were seeing things, beasts and feeling things.

My thoughts were suddenly disturbed by his presence. In an second he was in front of me, he grabbed my neck and suddenly its like it was hot. I panicked and forgot to cover my beats as my hands touched his to stop him from choking me or whatever he was trying to do.

Instead I felt... aroused and embarrassed to even feel that way. It's like I didn't have any control over my own body. I felt like I was possessed or something. His eyes darkened to a charcoal black and they got darker and darker. My body felt hot and bothered even more. This couldn't be happening.

His hand rubbed my neck, were he had bit me previously and I felt intense pressure down there. I moaned unintentionally, he moved closer until I could feel how hard he was as he rubbed himself against me making my knees feel weak. I swear at some point I felt like ripping his clothes off. Instead I smashed my lips against his like a hungry, sex starved girl. It is like I had to kiss him, he was so hot, sexy and handsome. I don't know what I was doing at this point, I needed deliverence.

My mind was blank as he returned the kiss with so much hunger. I felt like my lips were going to definitely bruise after this. I moaned loudly this time as I grinded against his clothed manhood. I wrapped my hands around his neck tightly as his fingers found my clit and rubbed against it softly. I wanted to cry at the amount of pleasure I was feeling, it was unreal. I felt like I was about to release but my whole body froze when there was a loud sound of glass breaking on the ground and he growled lowly holding me.

All my senses suddenly returned. I swear I was the most responsible girl with so much self control especially considering the fact that I was a virgin. I never thought I would ever be the one to kiss a man let alone do the things that were happening right now. Whatever drug they put us on, I needed prayers. Strong prayers for God to forgive me and an exorcism because this couldn't be me.