Chapter 22 "HIS WRATH"

To admit that I was extremely paranoid would be an understatement. The fact that literally everyone was glaring daggers at me with so much hatred didn't help at all. I felt like they all had the potential to kill me.

Today Sasha was taking me to the training grounds. We were going to watch the warriors train, to be honest I was a bit excited to see that. My mind however kept thinking about my friends. I kept praying in my heart that they were safe and that they would get help.

We reached the training grounds and it was incredible. Females were there as well fighting and fit. They were all tall and so beautiful. Their beauty was just out of this world. It made me feel like I was just a tiny, ugly, fat girl. I shouldn't even be bothering myself honestly, staying here would be a big mistake because there is no ways I would be able to win anything here.

"don't worry, soon you will be training as well" Sasha said with a grin and I snapped my head to look up at her

I laughed "no,"

She smiled "yes, it will be with the king or our trainer. She will be easy on you. She knows you are human"
I sighed, honestly this kept getting worse and worse.

I nodded my head because I didn't want to say anything mean to her. I wanted to tell her I didn't want any of this but she would only get annoyed.One of the female warriors spotted Sasha and she waved in excitement.

Sasha giggled "I will be right back" she said before running off. It must be a close friend of hers I thought shaking my head with a smile.

Two males started fighting in front of me. It looked like they were about to kill each other. At some point I thought they would rip each other's heads off. They used their razor sharp nails to inflict pain but I noticed how they healed so fast. It was like magic,like nothing I had ever seen before.

They were also using long spears to fight. They were so fast, with great skills. Even our soldiers back home weren't close to being this good.I was so fascinated I didn't notice that one of the spears headed in my direction. It all happened so fast I didn't get a chance to hold my breath. One minute I was watching a fight, the next a spear went right through a large figure that was suddenly standing in front of me.

I widened my eyes in horror. He growled loudly, he was definitely pissed. The spear had gotten right through his stomache, I could see his blood spilling on the ground. I didn't know what to do, I was horrified.

"oh my God!somebody help him!" It was their King. I tried to help him but he just growled at me as he took out the spear slowly. I swear I almost passed out just watching that. The two men that were fighting immediately bowed down on the ground. Everyone stopped doing whatever they were doing.

Sasha looked pale as if she would also pass out any second. She even looked like she was about to cry. I was just frozen and my hands felt ice cold. This couldn't be real, how was this even possible. I watched as the hole in his stomach closed fast after he had thrown the spear on the ground. It was unreal, was I truely seeing things?

He looked furious as he watched the two men. My breathing increased, my hands started shaking on their own. I was definitely freaking out, his head snapped in my direction and suddenly he didn't look furious anymore. He actually looked kind of worried, maybe I was imagining that as well. Nothing was real because this, all of this couldn't be real.Not on this planet,

He slowly moved close to me and I took a step back, well I tried but my feet felt like Jell-O. I immediately fell on my ass, my breathing kept increasing but I couldn't get enough air. I knew what this was, I was having a panic attack. Well this was embarrassing.

He was next to me in a second. He held my face softly with both hands. They felt so warm I couldn't resist looking him in the eyes. His eyes were mesmerizing, so beautiful. "breath, breath" he said as he breathed with me until we were in the same rhythm.

I felt my body calm down. I had to be stronger than this. Panic attacks were not acceptable in my situation. So much was happening, unreal things but this was my life now. I had to accept that these people were not actual human beings. I took another deep breath. He watched me carefully as if I would break if he took his eyes off me. His right hand brushed the bruise on my forehead but he didn't say anything.

I swallowed hard, he was going to eventually be on my case about that. Instead he helped me stand from the ground after my breathing was back to normal. I also nodded my head to show him that I was okay now and I didn't want to be sitting on the ground while everyone watched me. How weak I was.

Sasha ran towards us and she grabbed my hand softly. It's as if they had some kind of mind communication before she led me to sit further away from the grounds were they did their fighting. Alaric, their King took off the bloody t shirt he wore as he watched his two warriors get ready.

"are you okay? I am so sorry I shouldn't have left you alone out there" Sasha said softly

Yes she shouldn't have but I was okay and I'm a big girl. I also didn't need a babysitter "I am fine, is he fighting them both?" I asked

"yes, more of like he is going to punish them badly. They almost killed his mate. His wolf is not happy at all, you can see his rage through his eyes" she explained

I looked closely, his eyes were glowing a shade of orange and red. They also kept trying to fade to a charcoal Grey. It's like he was trying to gain some control but his wolf wasn't having it. We could all see the black veins that suddenly popped out his arms and his back. His skin even darkened a little to a charcoal grey. He shook his head as if he was fighting with himself.

"what's happening?" I asked Sasha

Sasha who was also watching in awe replied me "he doesn't want to kill them but they are definitely going to feel his wrath"

I actually thought I was going to see a fight happening or maybe the warriors get punished. I did not expect to see their hearts get ripped out of their chest and their guts spilling out on to the ground in a second. He didn't even waste any time. I felt a stray tear trickle down my cheeks.

Sasha held my hand tight "he had no choice in this but at least he made it quick. His wolf could have made their death slow and painful. Almost killing an Alphas mate is the worst thing anyone can do. They knew what was coming, now everyone will take this seriously"