Chapter 27 "GAME OF THRONES P2"

I have never liked games my whole life and I have always sucked at most of them. This is while competing against human beings mind you so being told I had to go up against a creature such as her was horrible. I was definitely going to lose and I didn't want to do it. As If Sasha read my mind she stared at me and shook her head softly.

I knew she was telling me to keep my mouth shut and to just go with this. This was going to end one way, with me losing badly. Maybe then I will get to go home. I smiled inwardly and decided I would do it. I would do it and lose.

I watched as they put the four large eggs in some sort of a bag. They handed them to Vera "May the moon goddess be with you and in your favor. May the earth and the spirit of the dragon guide you. May it give you the fire and the strength you need" everyone chanted. It was like a little prayer, she was lucky to have everyone love her. I felt like maybe she deserved this, especially if she has been preparing her whole life for this. Who was I to ruin her life when I didn't even want any of this.

Vera took the eggs and I followed the people as they all went outside following behind her. She disappeared into a tent for a minute and appeared wearing red leather pants and a leather top. It looked more of like a bra. But she looked so cool with her red hair tied into a pony tail. I swear she looked like a bad ass warrior. Alaric went to her and said something in her ear, he held her hand and she laughed for a second.

It was nice watching how they suited each other, it only motivated me to concentrate more on going back to my own people. Vera let go of his hand with a nod and she raced into the forest. Sasha lifted her hand after 5minutes and several warriors chased after her.

"come with me" the older lady, Vera's mother said and I nodded following behind her.

We got into the tent Vera had disappeared into to change. There were two chairs made out of logs. She sat down and I did the same. She wanted to talk and I knew what she wanted to talk about. I wish they all knew it was all unnecessary.

"I understand you are a human, do you love him?" she asked and I shook my head

"no,not at all" I said clearly

She nodded her head "well Vera loves him, they grew up together. He loves her too she is his chosen mate. They were going to complete the mating process before you just showed up like a curse"

"I understand that this is all so horrible for you and Vera but I had no intentions of getting captured or being held captive like this.I swear to you I have no intentions of winning this game either" I explained to her "if I lose maybe I get to go and I will be out of your lives forever"

She nodded "my name is Herra,that is good. You understand this is not your place. Your place is with your human friends. Do not try to win this it will only bring you trouble and pain" she said standing up "I will leave you to prepare" she said gesturing at the black leather pants on the table and a leather top.

I nodded my head with a small smile as she left. Herra meant well, maybe not so much but I understood where she was coming from. If my daughter was in Vera's situation I would probably want to protect her as well in every way possible.

I took off my long dress quickly and wore the leather pants and top. The pants were fortunately stretchy and they fit perfectly. They were also flexible, the top fit well but I felt like my breasts were very much exposed. Vera had a nice small bust lucky for her while I had a bigger bust. In this case it felt like they were going to spill out.

I tried tucking them into the top a little. "well just don't jiggle too much in there ladies" I said looking at them.

"who are you talking to?" Sasha said walking in "wow, his going to go crazy" she said looking at my ass

I blushed "stop, I think this so exposing"

"not exposing enough you mean. We are werewolves being naked is only natural. Trust me the Alpha probably wants to always rip those clothes off your body every single day" she said with a laugh

I sighed and she smiled "let me braid your hair again"

I nodded and she braided my hair into a nice neat long braid. "perfect, you should carry some water" she said handing me a leather container.

We sat for a long while, maybe thirty minutes until we heard people cheering outside. I knew that Vera was obviously successful. Sasha took my hand and we went outside. People howled with joy and she smiled holding the bags of eggs up in victory.

Herra hugged her daughter before taking the bag and nodding at me. I walked forward. I had no clue what I had to do but it didn't matter. I knew what I had to do. Everyone went silent, Alaric stood beside me. I bet if he wasn't here they would be throwing rocks and tomatoes at me.

His eyes were a darker grey as he watched me and he seemed to be clenching his teeth or something. Maybe he was angry or just not in a happy mood for some reason. His stare was making me feel like dissappearing already to be honest.

Herra handed me the bag "your goal is to protect them, keep going straight. Once you reach the cliff leave this on the rock and return" she said giving me a white cloth. I took it and held it tightly.

Alaric did not say much besides "run" and I sprinted into the forest trying to use the same direction I watched Vera use. I ran as fast as I could without looking back or stopping for anything. I had to make it look like I had tried and genuinely lost just not to piss Sasha off. She was a nice girl.

After a few minutes I decided to hide behind a large tree. I was genuinely tired and sweating a lot. I put the bag down and hid the cloth in my top. I breathed out before taking a sip of my water. I held my breath as I felt a weird heat in my stomach and maybe I was seeing things again but the bag moved a little.

I gasped and slowly opened the bag. I breathed out in relief, everything was normal. 'maybe I should get going' I thought to myself as I carried the bag. I ran for a while cursing the distance of this damn cliff as I started running out of breath after a few minutes.

My body was fit but obviously not meant to go against werewolves. I decided to jog a little bit. I froze in my spot, it felt like I was being watched in every single direction. I gasped as I felt that sudden heat again in my stomach this time it was more intense and it spread to my chest. I held the bag tightly as I got a sudden strong urge to really protect these eggs.

I felt like a mother hen as I ran forward without even thinking. I sprinted to the cliff, my heart raced and my mind was screaming at me not to stop. I knew I was close, I could see the forest begin to clear up a little. Suddenly I was tackled and I fell to the ground hard.

No!