Chapter 17 "SPECIAL PLACE"

"I really need to see my friends" I told Sasha as she took me on a tour of the place.

She sighed and looked at me with a bit of pity. I was actually starting to believe she had human emotions. Maybe I was being naive but I was starting to like Sasha a little "Just be patient Aria. You will see them soon and trust me they are fine"

I didn't know why I was even trusting her but maybe it was because I didn't have a choice. I breathed out "okay"

"Great! So since you are going to be here for a while you need to know how to get around. This is were the main tents are, it's the most exposed part of our territory but that is because it's easier to guard that way" she said walking forward slowly.

I looked at the tents until I spotted the tent with the eggs. I felt so drawn to it and it made me feel so weird as if I was suddenly possessed with the urge to go there again. Sasha nudged me and I got out of my transe "are you okay?" she asked.

"yeah" I nodded as I followed her "so why are you guarding the place anyways"

"hmmm that is a lesson for another day but let me just tell you that we don't have many friends out here." she said with a frown

I raised an eyebrow "like that guy you imprisoned,"

"yes, everyone wants power and because of that we have all become divided because we do not have the same views on how to rule," she explained and I nodded.

I understood what she meant. Back in Agua we had the same problems, someone was always trying to be the leader. We had Elections and sometimes almost all the time someone would lose their life during this time. Power could make you do the most craziest immoral things.

"So people turn on each other for instance our kind turned on each other ages ago because of power. Anyways our king stays out of the other tribes politics. He doesn't care about their territories right now, he has a bigger vision" she said with a grin. All of a sudden she seemed excited and that made me raise both my eyebrows. Interesting...

We went behind the tents, their land seemed quite big to be honest... endless. We were in the forest now and there were plenty of trees and fruits. It looked "beautiful" I thought out loud

Sasha smiled "it is beautiful, this is what makes our land feel like home. The trees, the fruits, the wild itself."

Amazing, I felt like our people were robbed of this. Robbed of such beautiful freedom. "We never had this, back home. We might as well have been leaving in cages for ages" - all my life I have been leaving in a prison under water.

"well you are here now so no need to think about all those negative things, come I want to show you something!" she said excitedly and I followed her.
All of a sudden there was a clearing and a small river with a little waterfall. The water was so light blue, it was amazing. I have never seen anything like it and I felt like crying because my friends weren't here with me to see this.

"it's so beautiful" I admitted. There were little kids playing in the water. How I wish the kids at Agua could have experienced the beauty of this world.

"okay it's time for your bath my lady" she said holding my hand. That took me back a little but I didn't react I just let her lead me.

Right behind the river was a cave, there was a pool inside the cave with steam coming out of the water. There were about three ladies taking a bath stark naked. "how..." I wanted to know how they made the water hot.

Sasha laughed "that's my little secret even those ladies still don't know how it works, now come . As soon as we walked in the other ladies got out of the water and left quietly but not before giving me a look. Wow, I felt like they found me disgusting or something."don't mind them, they are just jealous"

"of what?" I was confused, there was nothing to be jealous of.

She laughed "you are their kings mate, it's something every girl dreams of here Aria even if you find him scary and mean. They find him hot, sexy and dreamy" she said blushing a little.

I smiled at her, it seems like she also found him hot, sexy and dreamy. She helped me out of my dress and led me into the hot water. It wasn't boiling hot but I could feel my naked skin relax in the water. I was learning to be comfortable being naked around Sasha, she didn't make anything feel awkward at all. She was still in her dress as she watched me, she passed me some weird oils to rub on my skin and I did. "This feels amazing" I admitted

"I know, this is my favorite place. It's good for the skin as well. I'm sure you love it already" she laughed as she watched me close my eyes and relax.

I hummed, my friends had to be set free nomatter what and they had to experience such things. Lilah would love this let's not even mention Amara. She would die to be in this pool with whatever these oils were.

"Anyways you need to learn a few things" Sasha said

I took a peek at her and then kept my eyes closed "okay"

She sat cross legged as she watched me, she took her oils and began massaging them in my long her. I felt it immediately curl, it always did that when it went in the water. "so rule number one never look a wolf in the eyes especially the senior wolves that means the warrior wolves, the king and the senior ladies. Also don't call any of the wolves by their names. It's just my lady, my King, my Lord...my Lord!" she exclaimed and I scrunched up my eyebrows but still kept my eyes closed

" geez I get it" I laughed "no need for the extra emphasis"

She tapped my shoulders and I sighed as I opened my eyes only to see "my Lord" standing right above me next to Sasha who was now on her knees with her head bowed down. I found the whole thing dramatic. The King really had a way with his people.

"leave" he said staring at me. I wanted to tell him 'gladly' but I kept it to myself as I tried grabbing my dress without exposing myself. My eyes widened as Sasha stood up and left leaving me behind. Wow, really and I thought we were friends. Anyways I was trying to get my dress when he smirked and grabbed it before I could.

I widened my eyes and got deeper in the water trying to hide my nudity. What game was he trying to play?