CHAPTER 40"TOGETHER AGAIN"

Aria
"what... No she is not one of them" Lilah shook her head while staring at me. It looked like she was debating with a voice in her head.

I knew what this probably looked like but Lilah was right. I was not one of them "I am still me," I smiled at Lilah and she ran towards me. I met her half way and gave her a huge bear hug "I am still me and I missed you so much!"

"I was so worried about you. I am sorry we had to leave you here all alone, " Lilah said sniffling. She let me go "so..." she said looking at Sasha

"okay we need to talk, come sit down" I said to my rescuers. Sasha looked at me with a questioning look.

"He won't like this and they will be in real trouble when he finds out. He will find out soon" Sasha said sternly

I shook my head "Let me worry about that, just please let me talk to my friends. Let me know when you hear them coming" I pleaded with her

Werewolves didn't like the idea of human beings for a reason but I was still a part of them and I loved my people. Sasha nodded "okay, I will be right outside" she said before heading out.

My friends sat around the table. They looked at me as if I had suddenly grown two heads. I sighed and sat down with them. "I know what you are thinking but trust me a lot has happened I don't even know where to start"

Lilah opened her mouth to speak but Tyler beat her to it "we will talk about a lot after we rescue our people from whoever the hell took them while shooting arrows at us."

I scrunched up my eyebrows "Our people? What do you mean"

"they came Aria, your mom and Jack. Our people are here on earth but they were taken" Lilah tried explaining but I was still shocked and angry. My mom...

"My mom...who took them? Where did they take them?" I asked breathing out trying to calm myself.

Lilah looked as if she was trying to remember something but she seemed to be failing "I can't remember much it all happened so fast... They wore gold and black,"

"They were human. They wore black and gold uniforms with a dragon sign on their chest. They were definitely trained to use arrows, swords and they looked different from the wild ones" John cut in

Lilah smiled slightly at him as she nodded her head. I was frustrated, my people were finally here just to be taken away by some other human beings.

"Are you sure they were human? We have to save them. But how will we know where they were taken now" I asked with worry evident in my voice.

Sasha suddenly walked in "They were taken to Westeros. That's were they will be held, my guess is that they found your machines and tracked you."

I stood up "You said it's West Of here, we will go. We will rescue our people, my mother. We just need weapons, we get them and leave as quietly as possible." I said confidently. The fact that these were just people we were dealing with made the situation sound better.

Sasha shook her head.  "Can I talk to you for a minute"

I nodded as I walked towards her, we stood in the corner of the room "You cannot just go, he won't let you."

"I have to go Sasha, my mother is out there. She is the only family I have left. I cannot lose her too. I will not lose her,"

Sasha sighed "how will you take the dragons without attracting everyone's attention."

I smiled it sounded like she was on my side "I won't take them, they are humans. I was trained to defend myself against other human beings. All we need is weapons and already we are at an advantage. We have better, advanced weapons."

"Then we better get going right now before they find out," she said walking towards my friends. She threw brown cloths at them "cover yourselves with these, they will also block your scent. Leave the same way you came in.I will follow behind with Aria"

"are you sure we should trust her" Lilah asked a bit cautious as she wrapped herself with the long cloth.

I nodded "I trust her with my life, go now we are right behind you"

"you better leave while it's still clear" Sasha added and everyone moved out quietly.

I rushed towards Lilah and hugged her "stay safe" 

"stay safe" she said hugging me back before walking out.

I looked at Sasha "Thank you for doing this"

"I will alert the King if anything goes wrong" she said

I nodded "I know, but still I'm glad you are with me"

"Aria Westeros is not a safe place for you an Azrari. That is where it all started, it is the home of dragons. If they find out who you are they will try to keep you there" she warned me "this is why this is a bad idea"

"I have no choice,if I stay here Alaric will never let me go. He would let my mother die and I cannot let that happen-do you understand"

She frowned "then we better go now your friends made it safely, just follow my lead"

She stepped outside and I followed  her quietly. We made our way to the forest, well we were almost out when  two young women and a warrior stopped us. "Azrari, Sasha" they greeted us with a low bow "I can accompany you, it is not safe out there" the warrior said.

"There is no need, we are very close. I want to show Azrari something. Thank you for the offer" Sasha and the warrior nodded before walking away with the two women.

I let out the breath I was holding before we walked into the forest. It took us a few minutes before we finally reached Lilah, Amara, Tyler and John. They were waiting for us, I smiled at them and Lilah rushed towards me.

"I was so scared you were not going to make it" she said hugging me tightly

I hugged her "I'm right here."

"we need to move fast before they notice we are gone" Sasha said and I nodded.

We started walking, Sasha decided to move ahead of us to make sure there was no danger. She was very serious about keeping me safe at all costs so she shifted. I knew she was close although somehow I could feel it. I felt bad about leaving Alaric behind but I knew he would never let me save my mother. He would have locked me up and thats a fact.

"What happened to your hair?" Amara commented "I mean it suits you but I never took you for a girl who likes exploring new styles. You are kind of like the boring type"

I wanted to roll my eyes at her but decided to ignore her silly comment. I didn't want to tell them just yet, this wasn't the right time and they wouldn't understand unless they saw it for themselves "I changed it. I don't know I just felt like cutting it or killing myself so I decided to just change my hair. It's weird I know but when you left I kind of went crazy"

Lilah put her hand on my shoulder "we are here now and we are not going anywhere. Look at the bright side white looks amazing on you"

"how long till we make it to Westeros?" Tyler said kicking a stone on the ground

"You better not start complaining now it's going to be days till we make it there" I said and he groaned.