Chapter 7 "LITTLE RAVEN?"

I felt so weak as I regained consciousness,everything was blurry as my eyes adjusted to the sudden bright light. I tried moving but my legs were stuck together. My heart pounded as I looked down at my feet and I started to freak out after I saw the chains that were around my ankles.

"Calm down Aria or they will hear you" I heard a voice beside me. I snapped my head towards the voice and my breathing slowed down a little.

"Sam,what's going on?" I asked her in a low voice just to make sure whoever she was talking about wouldn't hear us.

She sighed as she put her hands on her knees "you know what's going Aria,we are fucked"

I squinted my eyes at her ,she was right but I wasn't ready to die or get hurt by whatever monster wolves that surrounded us. "Where is everyone else? I just remember that guy and his wolves being attacked"

"Yeah because you literally just fainted in the middle of the situation. The wolves attacked each other,that Kaiza guy just turned into one of them that's when you fainted and Lilah freaked out. Tyler had to carry you, Kaiza and his wolves were captured by the other wolf men. They also captured us as well and put everyone in these cages" she explained and breathed out

"So everyone is alive right...no one else died" I said saying a little prayer in my head. I couldn't handle anybody else dying.

Sam nodded her head "The people that took us did not kill anyone. They just captured us and that was it"

I sighed, this place was turning out to be a nightmare so fast.My head snapped up as I heard footsteps coming towards us.Two large men walked towards our cages. They looked pissed off for some reason. I am betting they were angry with us.

They wore very little clothes, just pants while their upper bodies were covered in black ink. They looked like warriors and they did not look pleased to see us.

One of them opened my cage and dragged me by my arm. His grip actually hurt like hell, I could hear Sam cry out as well. I cried out when his grip increased as he marched forward "please you are hurting me!"

He ignored me and I tripped after failing to keep up with his large strides.He stopped and his blue eyes glared daggers at me. He wasn't happy at all. His veins popped out as he balled his hands into fists , I couldn't believe he was angry because I tripped. For heavens sake I had chains around my ankles,how was I supposed to keep up with him.

Before I knew it there was a sharp painful sting on my face and my vision went blurry for a few seconds. He had slapped me so hard I could feel blood dripping down my nose.

He grabbed my arm again and dragged me with him. I tried to keep up as I staggered along. My left cheek was still painful and I felt like my feet would give up on me again.

Suddenly we reached an area with lots of people . They were facing other people, I concentrated my eyes on them although my head was pounding badly. I widened my eyes as I saw all my friends kneeling on the ground with their feet chained up and their hands tied up in front of them like slaves.

Tyler looked badly beaten up and Amara was in tears,Lilah was deadly silent as if she had seen a ghost. Kaiza was also there chained like the rest of them,there were also two men next to him badly wounded and covered in blood but they knelt looking as if they weren't hurt at all.

There was a large man with dirty brown hair tied up in a small ponytail,he looked like the leader or something like that. He paced in front of them. I was dragged towards them, the man loosened his grip on me and pushed me to the ground. I fell next to Lilah and Sam with a loud thud. Lilah helped me kneel like the rest of them silently although she glared at the man who threw me on the ground for a second.

"Look at them! Pathetic trespassers ,they have come into our territory thinking they would be spared!" The large man with dirty brown hair shouted at the crowd and they all started throwing stones at us and even rocks. They were angry, I could feel my skin being pierced by the stones.

My body hurt at the impact , I tried covering my face with my hands as they continued to boo at us as if we were some sort of losers. They chanted in a language that we have never heard before and some of them beat their chests hard as if ready for war. Even the women as well, they were different, they were beautiful and strong. My heart felt like giving out, this was not a home meant for us.

The man who I was guessing was the leader put his hand up and the tormenting stopped . I was pathetically greatful for that because my head was killing me ,I was starting to see blurs , I could hardly concentrate. "They will suffer for it ! The Torrent tribe think they can just walk freely into our territory,this is not the first time! Our king will not spare you and your little crew again." he said glaring at Kaiza then his eyes scanned through the rest of us.

"We did not trespass,we only followed the humans to see if they were a threat to our kind. They trespassed through our territory first,we had the right to follow them . Unlike you Regan Your king will understand this" Kaiza replied with so much confidence.

Regan kicked Kaiza in the stomach, Kaiza groaned in pain. These beings were so violent about everything. "Do not talk about our king as if you know him,you know nothing!"his voice boomed and my head pounded even more.

"Are you okay Aria?" Lilah whispered lowly "your nose is bleeding heavily" she added scooting closer to me.

I placed my hands on my nose, there was no ways I was going to stop the bleeding in this state. I looked at Lilah ,she seemed a bit blurry to me. This meant I was definitely going through a concussion or something "I'm not okay" I whispered to her honestly. I felt like I was hit by a million silver bars.

Suddenly there was silence,people's heads suddenly snapped in one direction to my right. I followed their eye sights although mine kept blurring but I could still see a little. A man was walking towards us slowly, he had two men following behind him. He wore a black hooded jacket and black pants with black leather boots.

As expected just like the rest of his people he was a gigantic man except he had the darkest pitch black hair ...just like mine. It was shoulder length and almost curly. Even with my blurry eyesight this man was the most beautiful man I have ever laid my eyes on. He made my heart skip a few times,I looked down.

My heart was playing a foolish game on me,I couldn't possibly think these cruel beings were beautiful. I breathed in deeply,blood dripped from my nose and to the ground. It looked like blood raindrops. I could feel my energy draining fast,it felt like death was welcoming me as I felt him getting closer. He stood right in front me facing his people.

"So the Torrents have decided to break the law once again,I must say your bravery is quite stupid"he spoke in a deep English accent I have never heard my people use before. It was thick and hot in his deep voice that held so much authority like he knew nothing could hurt him.

He faced Kaiza "Kaiza of the Tors you say you followed the humans. You think I will spare you for daring to enter my territory because of humans...pathetic" he said in a bored tone. It was clear he would not spare any of us. He spat the word humans as if we were the most disgusting beings alive.

I suddenly felt so drained I felt myself swaying slowly . Lilah spoke "Aria,Aria can you hear me"she said in a panicked voice . She wasn't whispering they would hear her,stupid girl! I wanted to tell her this but I couldn't,it would take me so much energy that I did not have at the moment.

I felt him walk towards me and Lilah. He suddenly stood in front of us I could feel his presence. He was quiet, I felt him kneel down in front of me. He breathed out "so weak,so fragile..."

He slowly touched the blood dripping from my nose and I could feel the warmth coming from his hands. I gasped as I tried to move away. That tiny movement almost sent me falling but he held my arms and kept me steady. "Shhhhh it's okay little raven ,steady-steady" he said carrying me off the ground. He held me bridal style in his arms.

I was so confused my head started spinning. Why was he being so nice to me and why did he call me his little raven. Everyone was silent as he walked away with me as if they understood what was going on while I was stuck in the dark.