chapter 9 "MATE"

I had never wished for death the way I was wishing for it at that moment. The pain on my neck was unbearable and I could hear the sharp voices of his people chanting in that unfamiliar language as their king kept his sharp teeth deep in the crook of my neck. When he finally let go I almost fell back but grabbed my arms pulling me towards him "Mate"

I scrunched up my eyebrows in confusion, why the hell did this man think we were friends. I was in so much pain I couldn't even respond to this madness. I just kept glaring at him with every ounce of energy that I had left in me, he suddenly led me to a seat beside his and as soon as he placed me on it I just let my body sink in the large leather chair. I felt like I was in a nightmare ,a crazy one and I just wanted to die. My eyes looked down at my friends, they looked horrified and worried-I bet they were all wondering what was next. Lilah was in tears staring at me, I probably looked like death with blood trickling down my neck and not to mention the bruise on my cheek.

"My King...may I have the permission to speak -oh great one!" a man spoke out as he sat on his knees with his head bowed down as if he couldn't look this King in the face.

The man they called King, this monster nodded his head as he looked down at the smaller man carefully. I felt so afraid of this King, there was something savage about him and ruthless. He was like a god to these people, they praised him and feared him for some reason. I did not want to find out why they feared him so much, I wanted to leave this place as soon as possible. "Speak" he said and his voice just boomed through out the entire room. A voice full of authority and power.

The man visibly shivered in fear before he spoke "My King, great Leader, Great Lord Rhuaidri Alaric Kaiser -Alpha. I understand-we all understand you have found this human to be your mate but I ask you my Lord to please be careful about this choice you are making. Humans are known to be deceiving creatures ,they have a history of dealing with heretics. Test her, If she truly is your other half she will succeed and If not Amara Vera Dhaina of Red clan deserves your chance. Ragnarak deserves a true Luna." he said as he cried out in such a dramatic way ,the rest of his body literally was laying face down on the floor .

I held my throbbing neck as I assessed the situation that I seemed to be surprisingly involved in without my concern. I truly did not want to be tested for something I was not interested in honestly. I felt like I had to object to this..."I don't want to be tested, please let us go and you will never see us on...your land-ever" I found myself begging.

The whole room went dead silent as his people looked at me with hate, some with some form of amusement on their faces...but he just turned his head painfully slow as he faced me with a blank expression on his face. It made me regret even opening my mouth, I didn't know what to expect from this man. He took a step forward and another one..."You dare deny your mate in front of everyone, you are in my territory and you will follow my rules" he said these words carefully, loud and clear.

"Please, sir ...just," before I could form my sentence he was in front of me in a second at an inhumane speed with his large hand on my neck. He squeezed a little and I coughed out.

"sire If the human refuses the test she does not deserve to be our Queen," the man on the ground voiced out with a hint of hope and joy in his voice however his king did not like this at all. He looked more than just annoyed.

"Speak again and I will rip your tongue out," he said without even facing the man behind him who looked as if he was about to pee in his pants but I didn't blame him I felt like sinking underground and disappearing from this place. Here death was like nothing, it was so easy to just end life-nobody respected life here. He looked back at me "You will be tested and If you fail that did be a shame. You and your little friends wont be necessary here, I will feed you to the hounds" he said simply and suddenly huge hellhounds came forward growling viciously I immediately sank back in my seat. They were the three biggest dogs I have ever seen, the kind of dogs you definitely wouldn't want as pets .The men holding them with chains on the neck were also large men, everyone in this world was just big. We were all tiny compared to them.

My friends all crawled back in fear, I felt like I had the worst luck ever. I came to this world against my will and now I was being forced to do something I didn't want to do. In both cases I had no choice, If I refused to do this stupid test my friends and I would die. We would have the worst death on top of that. I just found myself nodding my head "I will take the test". I felt the strongest glare coming from my left after I spat out those words, my eyes were compelled to look at the source of those daggers. Of course another beautiful creature hated me, she was tall and beautiful with the longest wavy cherry red hair-it flowed down her back like a river . Her electric blue eyes glared daggers at me and I knew she was passing on a message-it definitely wasn't a good or friendly one.