Chapter-2 |•|

Their First meet

Situ's pov:

"Aarya" I called her. She turned towards me.

"I need to use the washroom," I said.

"You aren't planning to escape right?" She asked.

"No," I said meekly. She thought for some time and nodded her head.

"Then, come let's go," she said. Arghh.. this girl. Damn you aaru I thought. Nevertheless, I nodded my head. We both went to the washroom. I looked at her.

"What?" She asked.

"You can't accompany me even inside," I said. She made her lips into 'o' shape understanding and unlocked the handcuffs.

I went into the washroom. Think situ, think something. Shall I stay in the bathroom till the interview end? No, Aarya would break the door and drag me out. Shall I act as fainted? No, as Aarya can predict if am acting or not easily by slapping my cheeks continuously. Due to pain, I may open my eyes. I thought.

I peeked through the door. She was staring at my door without blinking her eyes.
God!! Our hostel warden was best than this bitch friend of mine.

She is adamant to make work so that I can move in from my past, but I have some other plans.

"Aarya" I called. She raised her eyebrows.

"I think am on my days do you have a sanitary napkin?" I asked.

"I do have but it's in my bag," she said.

"Then, go get it," I said.

"Okay, but don't dare to escape" she warned and left the washroom. I slowly made my way outside. Once I got outside the elevator on the ground floor, I started taking long strides.

I tripped, thanks to my clumsy nature and these stiletto heels as it ditches me at the wrong timing. I made myself ready to hit the floor closing my eyes but it didn't happen.

I felt a pair of hands around my waist and shoulder holding me firmly. I didn't dare to open my eyes. The person's cologne is just intoxicating me. I can feel the person's breath on my face.

Without opening my eyes I stood up, picked up my phone which fell on the ground and I ran out muttering a "thanks'' to the person without looking at him.

Abhi's pov:

I immersed myself in the file, I heard a knock. "Come in' I said coldly.

"Sir, the meeting starts within 15 minutes," said my P.A. I nodded.

"Vinay, actually I forgot an important file in my car can you send anyone to fetch it?" I asked searching the file on my table not being sure.

"Sure, sir," he said and went out. After 2-3 minutes I got a call from Vinay.

"Hello," I said lifting the call.

"Sir, we couldn't find any file," he said.

"Useless, wait I will collect it by myself," I said and hung the call. I immediately went to the car taking longer strides and got the file. I turned to Vinay showing the file.

"Am sorry, sir?" he said taking it from me. Ignoring him I started walking going through the message sent by Disha. I felt an urge to look up and I lifted my face.

I saw a beautiful girl maybe around Aarya's age practically running cursing her heels. As she was about to pass by me, she tripped. I caught her in my arms, my left hand was wrapped around her waist and my right hand was wrapped around her shoulder.