Chapter-18

Chapter dedicated to anjila2 for your constant support. Thank you alot for your part in keeping me motivated.

Am very much proud of you, Mani

Author's POV

10 day's later,

"Sitaara'' Abhimanyu shouted Abhi From his room while she was talking to Aman about company sipping their morning coffee.

"I'll come just now'' she said and ran to their room. He was pacing to and fro running his fingers in his air and looking at his phone. He lifted his face as soon as he heard creaking sound of door, Sitaara came inside panting.

"Why did you shout like that? I literally jumped at my spot. If you shout like this, someday your brain will pop out of your skull" she said placing her hands in his hips.

"What the fuck is this, Taara?" He shouted at her showing his phone.

"Don't shout, Mani. Everyone will hear us" she said moving to him.

"Its sound proof room and just fucking stop diverting the topic" he gritted though his teeth.

"Am not diverting the topic and about the thing you are speaking, yes I transferred the money as I promised you on the day we made deal. If you want more money, okay I'll transfer to your account" she said making him angry at her words. He walked to her dangerously and she took back steps untill her back hit the wall. He extended his hand to her neck and held her wedding chain in his hand pulling it out of her kurti.

"You see this? This says you are my wife, my responsibility and I don't need your damn money, don't you dare transfer them back. I'll transfer the money along with your first pay back to your account" he said and moved back maintaining distance.

"Keep them with you, Mani. It's my pay for staying here-"

"Fucking shut your mouth. Do you remember what my father told the other day- this is your mansion, you are the owner of it and everything in this house is yours. You don't need to pay for staying in your mansion, for using your things, for eating your food" he shouted at her cutting off her.

"All this is earned by you and your family, I can't own them just like that. It was your work hard, the dreams you people made into real together. Just because am eldest dil of this house doesn't make me owner of every damn thing and am dil of this house only for six months and now, only 5 months are left over and we are fake couple which don't give me rights to enjoy your hardwork" she said.

"Don't call it as only my family, it's yours too and though we all live together, everything from a spoon to this mansion was bought by your husband and you've rights to own them" he said glaring at her.

"I don't want any rights, Mani. This might be earned by you but the ultimate rights and owning will be your mom's, it's her right and only hers as she is the one who struggled all her life to bring you to this position and stood by you like a rock in your thick and thin. Am not saying this because am here only for 6 months but it's truth" she said. He stood there glaring at her.

"And what do you mean by you earned?" She asked. He sighed and sat on bed.

"My father being kind to everyone signed a contract as witness for his friend who wanted to start a company taking loan from a bank but that bastard friend of his ran away with huge amount of money after he got loan from bank. Being the witness the income tax people snatched away everything from us and we were left penniless with a very small apartment which was my mom's friend who is dead now. It happened when I was in my engineering 3rd year . i.e. at the age of 20, that's when I took up our business with a little shares of mine in my bestfriend's father's company. I worked for for my bestfriend's company investing best ideas ever which rose the worth of their shares, I sold those shares to my bestfriends father who happened to be CEO, inreturn of handsome amount for my own startup. Then, I started our 'Choudhary group of companies' at 21 being CEO of it but it was daddy and uncle who was in charge of it as I wanted to take everything in my hands only after I complete my masters. Doing my masters in US, I started my company over there with the help of my father's friend's, Uncle Jacob Mason, he invested in our company and handled it along with me and correspondingly, I completed my masters. Once I graduated M.tech, I came back to India and started running the company smoothly and all these luxuries are result of my hardwork and obviously my family's constant support" he said and had a faint smile at the end.