Chapter-77 |•|

I know I have disappointed many readers. But, trust me, the punishment is ready for those monsters. If you guys have any, suggest them.

Taggede le( There is no turning back. Telugu readers will understand it)
( Hero Allu Arjun dialogue)

Now,

Enjoy reading!

You killed them

Author's POV

''Am tired'' Sitaara whispered when Abhi gave a final thrust into her and collapsed himself on her panting. She ran her fingers in his air with closed eyes still panting while he nuzzled his face in her neck.

''Remove this. It's so disturbing' Abhi said pointing at her wedding chain. She slapped his back slightly.

''Never say that. I am not gonna remove it ever. Maybe for you, it's just a symbol that I am married, but for me, it says am only yours. I will never remove it'' she said.

He kissed on her collarbone and lifted his sweaty body from her and looked at her. She smiled at him shyly.

''You don't need to prove to anyone that you are mine'' he said with a smile.

''Maybe I don't need but I want to drown myself in happiness that I am only yours and you are only mine which actually this chain, my rings and those toe rings make me feel'' she said. He chuckled and rolled on his side pulling her in his arms.

''Can I ask you something?'' She asked caressing his beard.

''You did'' he said chuckling. She slapped his arms pouting.

''Ask'' he said kissing the tip of her nose.

''If you have the power to reverse everything, which phase of your life you wanted to flip?'' She asked.

''When I make love to you. Because I can never get enough of you'' he said seductively moving his hand to her south. She pinched his arm.

''Enough!! Be serious and tell me'' she said. He nodded and pulled her closer, hugging her tight.

''Maybe when I saw you for the first time'' he said. She smiled.

''Why is it like that?'' She asked.

''Because, if I approached you the day I saw you for the first time, I wouldn't have wasted these many years. I would never fall for Sanjana, I would've protected Samhith, Samhith and Parents must be alive'' he said.

''What would you have done if you had powers?'' He asked. She smiled.

''I wouldn't have done anything but will do something'' she said. He laughed.

''Be clear'' he said chuckling.

"I mean, I don't want to change my past except for one thing, for one person. Well, that doesn't matter now. Coming back, I want to flip the time if god ever tries to make us apart. Because I can't live without. Maybe that line is cliche but it's true. I love you and I don't want to imagine my life without you. If God ever separates us, am gonna snatch the power from God and flip time to this time, when am in your arms, with a smile, you looking at me affectionately, I expressing my love to you'' she said with a smile. He pulled her closer and kissed her lips.

''I will never give god a chance to snatch you away from me. You are Abhimanyu's soul, we will be together forever'' he said caressing her cheeks.