Chapter-11

MY WIFE, MRS SITAARA ABHIMANYU

Author's POV:

She looked at the person shocked with tears.

"Vikram" she whispered and jumped on him hugging tightly. Soon realisation hits her and she turns into angry mode. She pulled back and slapped him. He smiled at her, she slapped again. Aarya and Arjun chuckled at their crazy friends.

"Why didn't you attend my wedding? Do you know how I felt when I didn't see you anywhere? Already he is not with us and now, you too left me" she cried. Vikram embraced her tightly.

(He in the above conversation is not Viraj, it's a mysterious man who will be revealed in further chapters and most important character as I mentioned in earlier chapters too)

"Am sorry, Situ. I was upset that you took a major decision without telling me. In my aggression I didn't realise that even this decision wasn't in your hands. When I realised it, I rushed here" he said crying. Suddenly Sitaara was pulled into a hard body by her waist. She looked up to see Abhi glaring at Vikram.

"Well, as you couldn't make it for wedding atleast attend reception. My wife, Mrs Sitaara Abimanyu would be happy" he said stressing my wife and Mrs Sitaara Abimanyu. Situ moved away from him scowling.

"Your brother started showing his possessiveness already" whispered Arjun to Aarya.

"You aren't aware of him. He is very possessive of what's his. If someone tries to snatch which belongs to him he don't hesitate to even kill them" whispered back Aarya to Arjun.

"Vikram can you do a favour for me"? Asked Sitaara. He nodded.

"Please get my trolley bags inside" she said.

"He is our guest, not a servant. Maids will get them. (To Vikram) you get inside, Vikram" said Abhi.

"Vikram you are my best friend and important person to me, you are not just a guest. Please get my bags" she said. He nodded.

They went to entrance. Aastha, Aarya and Disha stopped the couple at door step. They did aarthi. The couple was about get inside they were stopped again.

"No!! You can come inside with your wife only if you bribe us'' said Aarya smirking.

''Tell me, what you guys want'' said Abhi.

"Your credit card'' said Aastha.

"Why? Has Anish's bank balance dropped to zero?" he asked chuckling looking back and forth at Aastha and Anish who stood beside him.

"Not yet, bro!! But soon" said Anish laughing. Aastha glared at him, he gulped. Sitaara smiled at them.

"Anna give your credit orelse I won't allow you and your wife to come inside" said Aastha.

"Okay!! Till I give you, you would be tenacious about it. So here take it" said Abhi and looked at Naman. Naman passed Abhi's card as he asked Naman to keep his wallet with him. Taking the card from Naman, he placed it in Aastha's palm making her grin.

"What about you both?" Asked Abhi looking at Disha and Aarya.

"Anna, get me a lastest version of MacBook which gonna release within a week" said Disha.

"Sure!! Aarya?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"A promise" said Aarya.

" A promise??" He asked.

"I don't care even if don't keep my bestfriend happy but am gonna cut all my ties with you if I see her crying because of you. Promise me that you will never make my best friend cry" said Aarya. Sitaara looked at Aarya with tears for Aarya's immense love towards her while Abhi looked at Sitaara.