Chapter-17

Double upadate!! As promised!

Enjoy reading.

Are you fine, Dhruv?

Author's POV

10 day's later

As Abhi told to himself, he completely distanced himself from Sitaara. He only talks to her when he wake her up. Though he reprimanded her from helping him selecting outfit, she didn't budge. He comes late at night hoping that she wouldn't be awake but she always waits for him till night and sleeps only after serving him and having dinner with him. Even if she speak anything to him he replies in monosyllables. Whenever he is at home, he spends his time in study and daily sleeps at study.

Currently Sitaara is in kitchen learning dishes from her mils. Abhi is in his study with Naman, his dad and uncle discussing about business.

"Vadhina! vadhina(sil)!" Shouted Dhruv running towards Situ. She turned back to him.

"What is it? You are shouting as if ghost is haunting you" said Sitaara.

"That twin sister whose pic I showed you the other day broke up with me" he said and jumped in happiness.

"She broke up with you, Dhruv and you are happy getting rejected by her?" Asked Sitaara in disbelief.

"She is biggest headache than her sister, Vadhina(sil). I was finding ways to break up with her while she was sticking to me like glue. Finally..."he said taking a deep breath with closed eyes"...peace."

''You know how did I make her break up with me? Actually I went to her but pretended like I didn't recognise her and thought of her as her twin sister. I listed out bad points about her to herself pretending that it's her twin sister, guess what? She smacked my face and broke up with me said Dhruv smiling happily.

(Author:-It's like a riddle, I know 🤪)

"You are smiling getting smacked by a girl? Do you get that, Dhruv? She slapped you!! She fucking slapped you" said Sitaara with wide eyes while he was grinning.

"When I was in relationship with her for these 10 days she slapped simply atleast 10 times a day and says that it's her mannerism to slap someone all the time'' he said. Sitaara burstout laughing followed by Sakshi and Anjali.
Poor Dhruv!!
Seems like he is really hurt by his ex girlfriend's mannerism.

"We should celebrate that you broke up orelse you would've lost all your teeth before you turn 25" said Sitaara giggling. Dhruv chuckled.

"Dhruv, go and call your brothers, uncle and dad for lunch" said Anjali. He nodded and went away.

Sitaara arranged table for everyone and everyone took their seats. As usual Abhi didn't glance at her. She served everyone and sat beside Naman. She was eating silently thinking about Viraj's family. They were calling her daily but she isn't lifting their calls since she got married to Abhi. She is feeling guilty that she cheated on Viraj marrying Abhimanyu.

"Vadhina (sil) your phone is ringing" said Naman bringing her out of the trance.

"Huh?" She gave a confused look. Naman pointed at her phone.

She saw the called I'd, it's Samaira. She silenced the phone and resumed eating. Aarya gave her a disappointed look. She smiled sadly. She didn't let even her friends tell Viraj's family about her marriage.

Her phone rang again and this time it's Ishaan. She sighed and switched off her phone. Once they all completed their lunch, she went to her room on pretext to tiredness and laid on bed under the duvet. Tears were flowing down her eyes.