Chapter-40|•|

Chapter dedicated to Ishachoudhary497 Thank you for this immense love towards Abhi and Situ and their roller coaster ride.

Enjoy reading!

I love your friend more than anyone can

Author's POV

At night,

"What special is made for dinner today?" Asked Dhruv rubbing his palms sitting on the chair dining chair.

"Panner butter masala, butter naan, fish curry and rice," Said Sakshi.

"Chicken biryani too" sang Sitaara coming inside the dining room with the bowl.

"All are my favourites and Peddha mommy (father's elder brother's wife/aunt/Badi ma) is a pro at doing them," said Dhruv grinning turning his plate.

"Yes, am a pro at them but I didn't make it," said Sakshi.

"Then who made it?" Asked everyone secretly hoping it shouldn't be Sitaara. Sakshi grinned.

"My beloved Dil, Sitaara Abhimanyu," said Sakshi cheerfully.

"Hell! No" shouted cousins except Akash and Preethi.

"What happened?" Asked Akash cluelessly.

"God! She sucks at cooking. She is a horrible cook" said Aarya. Sitaara pouted.

"Last time when she made dinner, Dhruv was almost admitted to hospital because of her food," said Abhi. Sitaara punched on his biceps.

"It's not because of my food, his girlfriend made food for him which he ate," said Sitaara.

"What about Naman who looked like a corpse, frozen after he ate your recipes?" Aksed Abhi raising his eyebrow. She was about to reply but she remembered her resolution which made her move away from him.

"This time it turned out best. Try it" said Sitaara pleading with everyone.

"Vadhina (sil) I need to take this work call" saying Naman went away.

"Situ, Arjun and Vikram are coming here tonight for a stayover, I need to arrange a room for them, I'll look into it," said Aarya and ran away.

"My dear best friend, actually I forgot to make a review on the case and submit it to my boss please excuse me," said Dhruv and left without waiting for her.

"Situ Vadhina(sil), Ishitha must have woken up, she will be cranky and would need to persons to handle her, so I and Ani are excusing ourselves," said Aastha and dragged Anish with her.

"Vadhina, I need to attend a virtual seminar which is happening now, I'll join you guys after some time," said Disha sweetly and went away. Akash and Preethi too followed them realising how bad Sitaara is at cooking.

Everyone eyes turned to Abhi. He looked at Sitaara who had a frown on her face and he laughed nervously trying to get up from the seat and next thing Sitaara did was shocking both of them.

"You aren't going anywhere without tasting my food" she yelled running to him and sitting in his lap before he gets up. She served in the plate and mixed curries with rice and turned to him without getting off his lap. She brought a morsel to his mouth. He had tears in his eyes, blinking them away he opened his mouth as Sitaara fed him.

"Tell me, isn't it delicious?" She asked. He smiled staring at her without blinking his eyes.

"Out of your fantasy world, Mr Abhimanyu Chowdary," she said flicking his forehead.