Chapter-63 |•|

Some part of the following content is repeated one. Do not skip it!

Ignore mistakes. It's unedited one. Will make changes again.

Happy reading!

You killed Viraj

Author's POV

"Hello," said Sid as Abhi rang to him.

"I want to you here at my mansion. Right now. Get your cousins too" said Abhi coldly and hung the call. Sid wriggled his eyebrows and picked up his keys after wearing the coat. He immediately sent a message to a cousin Whatsapp group and got into the car.

**
"Athamma(mil)" yelled Sitaara from her room. Sakshi and Anjali along with Aarya came inside running like athletes.

"What happened, Situ? Why did you shout? Do you feel any pain?" Asked Sakshi.

"Am perfectly fine but...but I feel like crying" she cried eating her popcorn and wiping her nose simultaneously. They sighed in relief and walked to her.

"It's common to feel it, Situ. Tell me, you want anything? You want me to make anything for you?" Asked Sakshi caressing Sitaara's hair.

"I asked you to sleep, didn't I, Taara?" They heard Abhi voice. She looked at him hiding behind Sakshi. He smiled slightly seeing her hiding like a kid.

"You were upstairs, what are you doing here?" She asked still covering herself behind Sakshi.

"I freaked out hearing your yell! Why did you shout like that?" Asked Abhi motioning his chair to her.

"I felt like crying, Mani. Don't know why" she pouted.

"Do you feel good now?" Asked Abhi holding her hand with his left hand and kissing her knuckles. She blushed smiling.

"Sleep with me cuddling for some time. Please" she pleaded. He nodded. Operating his chair, he lifted it slightly and with the help of Riaan and Naman, he laid on bed. Sitaara smiled and lay beside him.

'10 minutes' mouthed Abhi to Naman and Riaan. They nodded and went away smiling at the couple followed by others.

"From tomorrow you are gonna follow my timetable. No backing off from anything" he said sternly. She looked at him innocently.

"You are a ruthless monster," she said. He chuckled and pulled her on him.

"Sleep sweetheart. You need to take a rest" he whispered caressing her hair.

"Mani" she whispered placing her head on his chest. He hummed thinking about Viraj.

"Am not able to sleep properly. My huge belly is disturbing me" she said. He looked at her and smiled.

"Just a few months, sweetheart. Then, it's not your belly but our kids will not let you sleep" he said. She smiled looking at belly.

"Mani, I want to eat panipuri," she said.

"I will arrange a cook for you. He will prepare everything you need, he will be available 24/7 and your panipuri will be in front of you by the time you wake up. Now sleep" he said. She grinned and pecked his lips. Hugging him tightly, she dozed off. He chuckled seeing her dozing off in just a few minutes.

He heard a knock. Straightening, Sitaara's clothes with his left hand, he responded.

"Get inside," he said loudly making sure Sitaara's sleep won't be disturbed.