Chapter-36

Chapter dedicated to divyachandrashekhar  Happy to have a supporter like you!

Recently one of my reader had a doubt on something, so just a clarification even if even you guys felt it, so the thing is, guys who thinks Abhi sometimes posses Viraj's soul, come out of your assumptions folks! Abhi don't possess Viraj's soul anytime. Abhi is Abhi and Viraj is Viraj! This is kinda suspense, dark past, twisty, romance story but not a horror one😂

Those who felt in that way, no offence! Not everyone can think in same way. At some point even I felt that my writing had directed you guys to such thoughts. That's why I clarified it.

Longest chapter ahead, enjoy reading!

My son in law is whipped

Author's POV

Next day,

Abhi woke up early in the morning and went for a jog along with Sid.

"Aren't Ved, Riddhanth and Vikranth morning persons?" Asked Abhi.

"They are but not Jogging persons. They only do gym. Ved used to go for a jog but since Kyathi is pregnant he will be with her skipping both jog and gym" said Sid.

"Seems like he wants compete with his wife in becoming fat" said Abhi. Sid laughed.

"You love my sister, don't you?" Asked Sid. Abhi blushed nodding his head.

"I love her so much. I just can't believe she has a will power to melt this cold heart with just her smile. I fell in love before with a woman but got betrayed, Sid. After that I never let any woman close to me but Sitaara became close to me without even trying, though she was my long time crush which I never admitted" Said Abhi smiling. Sid smiled.

"I want to tell you something, Sid. Listen completely" said Abhi and Sid nodded his head. They both sat on bench, Abhi took a deep breath and explained about the deal Sitaara and Abhimanyu made after the marriage. Sid looked at him with rage but Abhi made him understand.

"Now, I don't care about the deal, Sid. I even burnt the papers and I promise I won't repeat this immature thing again. All I want is your sister and her love for me. Am sorry for such an immature deal we made. I told you because I don't want you to get to know from third person and create misunderstanding between us" said Abhi.

"I understand, Bava(bil). But I didn't expect this from my sister, I mean what was running in her mind to make this deal with you? How did she even think of it? Sitaara, cares and values relationships, she always try keep the bond between families safe and secure but her disrespecting the special bond, a sacred bond called marriage is making me suspicious" said Sid in deep thoughts.

"She was forced, Sid" said Abhi. Sid chuckled humourlessly.

"Do you think my sister would disrespect such thing just because she was forced? No! She won't do such thing. She is very adaptable one among all our Shetty's siblings that's why my father proposed to give her hand to you as he knew she would handle everything without hurting anyone and with respect. There is something she is planning, Abhi. Please take care of her. I can't loose her. She is my first daughter and my prized possession" said Sid as he is slightly doubted Sitaara's plans. Abhi wrapped his arm on Sid shoulder.

'I hope she doesn't do anything like Avni' thought Sid looking at sky.

"Until am alive you won't loose your sister and she is my queen, Sid and I'll treat her like one. You don't need to worry about your sister when her husband is with her" said Abhi.