Chapter-16

Chapter dedicated to @ShobhanaSinha for her support to my book *demand from Abhi and Situ* Thank you so much for your support.

We aren't permanent couple

Author's POV:

Sitaara was sitting on couch in the main hall waiting for Abhi to come back. She got ready in saree as Abhi asked her to.

"Where is he? Where is he taking me to? Why can't he tell me the place?" Whisper yelled Situ to Aarya and Disha

"Anna is really mysterious man, Vadhina(fil). You just can't predict him" said Disha giggling.

"BTW, How do I look?" She asked for 100th time in past one hour.

"You look gorgeous, Vadhina(sil)" came Dhruv's voice. She smiled at him. He came and sat beside Sitaara pushing Disha away. She smacked his head. Sitaara giggled.

"Vadhina(sil), actually I have made a new girlfriend. Do you wanna see her?" He asked. Sitaara nodded turning to him.

"It's of no use Situ, he will dump her within 5 days or 1week. Then, he will introduce his another girlfriend in next 24 hours after breaking up with current one" said Aarya.

"They just over react at every thing, Vadhina (sil). You don't bother them" said Dhruv and showed her a pic of a girl. Aarya and Disha peeked into phone and groaned.

"Not again!! She is such a headache. You already broke with her once. Didn't you?" Asked Disha.

"She is not the one you are thinking. She is her twin sister and my new girlfriend" said Dhruv. Aarya and Disha palmed their faces while sitaara giggled.

"She is pretty, Dhruv. I think you should be serious about her" said Sitaara looking into phone.

"Looks are deceiving, Vadhina(sil). I will be serious about a girl who don't blush at my cheesy lines but snap at me. I like fierce and bold girls unlike girls who blush like new bride all the time" he said resting his head on her shoulder.

"Then aren't you serious about anyone till now?" She asked.

"I never found someone intresting. You must be thinking, 'Then why the hell he changes girlfriends frequently?' I just give them a chance so that I can find the person I want in them" he said.

"You don't need to go around girls...I mean you don't need to search for your girl, Dhruv. Time will bring you both together" she said smiling. He hummed.

"Why doesn't Naman talk much? Though it's been only 6 days I got married and came to this house but I observed him being silent all the time and make very less conversations" said Situ.

"Although he is conservative since childhood still he wasn't like this before. May be from 6-7 years he became like this. We tried to talk to him but he never opened up" said Aarya thinning her lips. Sitaara nodded thinking deeply.