Chapter-19

Chapter dedicated to ArtemisArtistry for your  undying love and support to my story. Thank you for making me feel better with your support.

I want a girl like you

Author's POV

Abhi who was the other side of the door wiped his tears as only he knew what Anika have gone through. Untill today he didn't knew that his best friend and his brother were lovers. He realised that his mistakes in past ruined many lives and one among them is his own brother's life.

He opened the door with a thud making Sitaara and Naman shocked.

"You loved Anika?" He asked Naman.

"We both loved eachother" said Naman standing on his feet and wiped his tears.

Suddenly Abhi embraced him in a tight hug making Naman break down in tears that he was holding back since 6-7 years.

"Am sorry ra(dude), Naman. Everything was because of me. Anika was forced to marry. She had a physical abusive relationship earlier. Rohan used to force himself on her, trash her badly. She never wanted to marry. She tried to stop the wedding with all the strength left in her but it was because of me, she was forced by her uncle and aunt. Even her grandparents who were used to be on her side forced her" said Abhi and pulled back.

"What do you mean? Did Rohan force himself on her? Physical abusement? Why are you reason behind her forceful marriage?" Asked Naman gritting his teeth.

"That forcing himself on her, physical abusement lasted for a month of her marriage, then they both used to have verbal fights daily and now, after years they are finally in love. And yes, I was reason behind her marriage and save the story for some other time. I will tell you but not now. The only thing you need to know that she didn't cheat on you and loved you so much" said Abhi.

"Still she married someone and is in love with her husband whereas am not able to move on from her, crying every day and night" he said and chuckled humourlessly. Wiping his tears he sat on bed. Sitaara smiled and sat beside him wrapping her arm around his shoulder.

"Who asked you to move on from her? You can still love her as your friend though it's very much wierd but nothing is impossible right? Make memories with her which make you forget the pain you endured since past 6-7 years. Having feelings for a married woman isn't correct, Naman. Anika always wanted to see you happy even when she isn't" she said and smiled.

"Belive me Naman, if a girl is made to give herself to a person whom she don't love, is equal to death according to me. Then understand how much she was broken when she was forced! Still she never told you because she didn't want you to see sad. Now, if you are like this she would definitely feel bad. Move on from lover phase. If she isn't meant for you there is someone who are waiting for you and is best for you than Anika" she said.

"BTW, there are many girls out there for handsome guys, we are not talking about your brother(Abhi), I said handsome guys like you. You will find a girl for you who showers you with so much of love. Trust me, you are gonna find a girl within this one year. One day you will come to me say 'Vadhina(sil) you are right! I found my girl who loves me so much' she said. He smiled.

"I don't want a beautiful, rich, educated girl Vadhina (sil) but a girl like you who takes care of everyone, who is always respectful to her people, who always makes people around her happy" said Naman and looked at Abhi.

"Anna is very lucky to get you. Will I ever find a girl like you?" Asked Naman.

"God isn't cruel all the time, let me rephrase it, he isn't cruel at all. He snatches away something because he want to give you something best. He snatched away Anika from you to give you 10 Anika's in the form of one girl" said Sitaara and smiled. He nodded chuckling at her way of comparison.