Chapter-81|•|

Target completed and here is another chapter!!

Thank you for your love, guys.

Cross 150+ votes again to get the new chapter. I have completed typing, they are ready to get published, so one press on star can get new chapter.

Still just 2 chapters are left to complete the story, so let's end it before pongal and start a new story, HIS BELOVED.

Enjoy reading.

I remember who killed our kids

Author's POV

Next day,

As Abhi planned, Suresh transferred all the properties to Abhi. Abhi is gonna play his last card and everything is gonna come out about Vikram. Since he saved all the shreds of evidence with Riaan, he sent Rio to get them for the final check.

Disha was watching a series lying on her bed. Riaan entered inside and directly walked to his table as he knew if he even greets Disha she starts taunting him and saying many hurtful words. He started searching for the file but he couldn't find it. As his phone went off, he lifted the call still searching for the file.

''Rio'' he heard scream making him startle.

''Zoey, stop screaming. I could hear your voice directly to India'' he shouted at her.

''I hate you, Rio. You know, my delivery date is gonna reach soon and my baby wants to get into their uncle's arms soon but that asshole uncle doesn't care of my baby'' Zoey cried.

''Listen, Zoey, am extremely sorry for not being able to be with you all this time but I promise, am gonna be with you when you go to the delivery room. Please forgive me'' he said in a babyish voice. Zoey chuckled.

''Only if you promise me that you love my baby and take care of her/him all your life because I don't trust Ethan'' Zoey said.

''I will love my niece/nephew than my own kids. It's a promise'' he said with a smile.

''Is Rithvik with you?'' He asked.

''Hello bro'' Rirhvik said in his usual cheerful voice.

''Well, all I want to tell is stop wandering in my cabin making it dirty. Am gonna come back in next week'' he said each word with pain.

''What? You are coming? What about Situ?'' Ethan asked.

''Everything is done. I thought it would take time but Abhi anna dealt everything perfectly'' he said and punched his fist on the ground not finding the file. Disha giggled silently as she hid it unaware of the fact that it has shreds of evidence against Vikram's.

''What about your wife? Are you taking her with you?'' Ethan asked.

''It was all sham to protect her and now, she has her brothers and she doesn't love me, am coming there with mom and dad" Riaan said in a whisper as a tear rolled down his eyes.

''Rio, you fine?'' Zoey asked worriedly. Riaan wiped his tears and took a deep breath.

''Yes, am fine. Absolutely fine. I came back to India on a cause and all these intermediate things don't affect me. Well, Ethan, find me a girl. I guess, am gonna die as Virgin'' Riaan joked while another side was silent.

''Come on guys, we are gonna invite a new member in our little family, stop sulking'' Riaan and said kicked the table in frustration as he didn't find the file.