Chapter-43|•|

Chapter dedicated to @butter04fly

She is on drugs

Author's POV:

Next day,

Everyone at home woke up early than usual. Abhi is not yet home. Anish and Rishi lied everyone that they are Abhi's condo.

Sakshi walked to Sitaara's room as Situ didn't wake up yet. She twisted the knob and peeked inside only to find the sleeping figure of Sitaara on the floor. She went inside not making any noise and sat beside Situ. Sakshi caressed her tear-stained cheeks, that's when her gaze fell on Sitaara's neck where it bruised badly. Just looking at it anyone can say it happened out of aggression, not love. Tears sprang up in her eyes realising her son's cruel act. She made Sitaara's headrest in her lap and kissed her temples. She waited for Sitaara to open her eyes for about an hour but there wasn't any movement in Sitaara. She panicked and tried to wake up Sitaara but Situ didn't open her eyes. Placing her head on the floor, Sakshi ran out of the room and started screaming everyone's name.

Soon, all the family members were found in Abhi's and Situ's room. Naman lifted Sitaara in his arms and placed her on the bed. Aarya contacted doctor Muktha who is also Aarya's and Situ's closest friend, a high school friend.

She sat beside Sitaara caressing her hair. Suddenly, Sitaara started taking harsh breathes and was mumbling a few words crying and shivering in her sleep.

"No...pl..ese do..n't le..ave me. I ca..n't li.ve wi..tho.ut yo.u. Don't go. Please. Please... don't push me away like this. Don't leave me Ra-"
Before she utter 'Raj' Aarya hugged her.

"Sh.. don't cry. We are here for you. Relax. No one is leaving you. Everyone is here'' whispered Aarya rubbing her back.

Sitaara opened her eyes slightly as tears were rolling down her cheeks.

"I love him, my Raj" she whispered inaudibly and fainted. Aarya blinked away her tears and made her backrest on the bed. Everyone looked at her with fear and worry.

"Shall we call to Mridula and tell her about Situ?" Asked Sakshi.

"No, mummy. It's fine. She will be normal again" said Aarya. Before Sakshi could reply, Dr Muktha came inside. She and Aarya greeted each other. Muktha checked on Situ and injected her fluids as she was burning in fever.

"She will be fine, uncle. It's just she fainted unable to take stress" said Muktha to Aman.

"Aarya, can you get me the medicines she is using. I just want to have a check on them for prescribing other medicines" said Muktha. Aarya nodded and went to the closet. She came back with a box and gave that to Muktha. After going through them, Muktha's face went pale and she looked at Situ in shock.

"Is everything right, doctor?" Asked Naman.

"Her husband?" Asked Muktha.

"He is at the office and doesn't know about her condition. We are trying to contact him" said Disha. Muktha nodded.

"What happened Muktha?" Asked Aarya. Muktha shook her head in nothing and took pics of medicines in her mobile and gave them back to Aarya. Aarya placed them in its place while Muktha prescribed Medicines.

"Aarya can guide me out to the main door? Asked Muktha, secretly conveying that she wants to speak something. Understanding her, Aarya nodded.

Muktha gave a prescription to Naman and left from there along with Aarya.

"What is it, Mukki?" Asked Aarya once they reached the door.

"Did anything happen with Situ in past?" Asked Muktha. Aarya nodded with tears.