Chapter-31

Chapter dedicated Kiran72. Thank you for your love which pushed me till here.

My son is whipped

Author's POV

Sitaara was looking at his back with tears remembering Viraj. Aarya came to her and held her hand.

"You okay babe?" She asked. Sitaara nodded.

"Come let's go to my room I've something to show" said Aarya with fake excitement and dragged sitaara to her room.

"He behaved exactly like him" said Sitaara looking at Aarya as tears were rolling down her eyes.

"You are crying about that?" Asked Aarya. Sitaara nodded wiping her tears and sat on bed.

Flashback

"Please Raj!! Let me go, my family is missing me and even am missing them too" said Sitaara.

''No, you aren't going anywhere" said Viraj sternly.

"Raj" she whined.

"No, Taara. How can I stay here in mumbai without seeing for a week? You are not going" he said hugging her tightly.

"Even I can't stay without seeing you, Raj but I need to go. Because we both miss each other, can't stay away from each other, I didn't meet my family for 6 months" she said hugging back.

"Still, I don't want to send you" he said stubbornly.

"Let her go, Viru. Even she has a family and wants to meet them" said Vindhya, Viraj's mother.

"Bas karo, ma. Main mere hone wali biwi ko nahi bejoonga" shouted Viraj and pulled Sitaara to him leaving no space. Forgetting the fight, she blushed hearing 'biwi'(wife).

( Stop it mom. I won't send my soon to be wife).

"Bro you are whipped'' said Arjun chuckling. Viraj kicked him on his butt playfully and turned to sitaara.

"Am not sending you baby" he said nuzzling his face in her neck.

"Raj...please-"

"No. Don't make me mad Sitaara" he screamed pinning her to wall.

"You can't boss around her, Viru bhaiyya" said Vikram softly.

"Don't tell me what to do with my girlfriend. I have fucking rights on her. Just everyone stay out of it" shouted Viraj harshly. Vikram thinned his lips and nodded looking down.

"Please, Raj. I'll call you daily, I'll video call too. Let me go" said Sitaara cupping his face.

"Taara, my pumpkin, please understand baby. How can I stay without you alone here? Mile's away from you? Please" he said Viraj.

"You will be going to Delhi AIIMS, you have to be far away from me. How can you hold your feelings tight then?" She asked pouting. He eyed at her pout and smirked. Shaking his thoughts, he looked away.

"If that's the case, I'll give up on the seat. All I want is you, Taara. I'll do my masters in Mumbai itself" he said. She slapped him and pulled him to her by collar. Everyone gasped and tried to hold their laugh seeing Viraj's expressions.

"You are your only hope to your family. They are expecting you to become top cardiologist not a love sick puppy who runs behind me giving up on his dreams. If you really want to be with me giving up the dreams, it's better I go away from you-"