Chapter-79|•|

Yayyy! Back with a new chapterrrr.

Cross your love with 150+ votes to get another update within 5 hours.

Enjoy reading!

Sanjana

Author's POV

Naman and Drithi were cuddling with each other. He smiled at her and pulled her more closer.

''Good morning wifey'' he whispered in her ears. She smiled and looked at him.

''Good morning, Maan'' she whispered back.

''It's 7 in the morning, Maan. You need to go back'' She said looking at the clock. He hummed with closed eyes and pulled her closer.

''Naman, go or else your family might doubt us'' she whined trying to pull away.

''I want to be with you, Drithi'' he whined like a baby.

''Just a few more days! Now, please go back'' she said and tried to get up only to be pulled back by him. Pinning her to bed he hovered over her. Looking at her lips, he leaned to her. She palmed her mouth.

''What?'' He asked annoyed.

''Morning breath'' she mumbled with her palm on her mouth. He sighed annoyed.

''I don't care'' he muttered and took her hands off her mouth pinning them above her head and latched his lips on her kissing passionately. Drithi smiled in between the kiss and raised her head a little to deepen the kiss. Naman chuckled at her clumsiness and pushed his tongue inside her mouth as she gasped when he slid his hand inside her top lifting it a little. She shivered curling her toes in pleasure when he gently touched her breast before giving a slight squeeze. A moan escaped from her mouth making him kiss hard and he started moving his lower body on hers sensually.

''Drithi...Drithi...are you awake princes-''
Drithi's father Prajwal stood rooted seeing Naman and Drithi in such a position. Naman and Drithi looked at Prajwal with wide eyes. Drithi immediately pushed Naman and sat up adjusting her hair and clothes as her scared wedding thread fell out of her shirt which neither Drithi nor Naman observed whereas Prajwal's eyes fell on it.

''Uncle, don't misunderstand us. I lo-''
Prajwal slapped Naman making Drithi gasp.

''Daddy-''
Prajwal raised his hand to slap her but stopped in the air. He never slapped his daughter. It is the promise he made to himself to always treat his daughter like a princess and he did.

''Shame on you, Drithi. I just can't believe you did such things under my roof'' Prajwal yelled with tears.

''Daddy, am sorry. It's not what you are thinking. I and Naman love each other. We wanted to tell you guys but Sitaara's miscarriage didn't help us to do anything-''

''You both are even married!'' He said as his voice came in a mere whisper. Hurt was reflecting in his eyes as his daughter who is his world betrayed him.

''Uncle, don't misunderstand, Drithi. She isn't at fault-''

''You bastard!! How can you do this?'' Prajwal punched Naman on his nose. Naman hissed and let him do anything accepting every hit.

''Daddy, please no'' Drithi cried as Prajwal was beating Naman mercilessly.

''I need to talk to Aman about his bastard son deeds'' Prajwal gave the last kick in Naman's stomach and pulled him by the collar downstairs while Drithi tried to stop his father from crying.