Chapter-75 |•|

Back with another chapterrr!

Cross your votes 150+ this time to get another chapter in next 24 hours.

Ready?😎

Now, enjoy reading!!

She is my need

Author's POV

Abhi woke up and smiled at his sleeping wife who held her belly protectively. He sat up kissing her forehead.

Since she entered her third trimester he is finding her more beautiful than she is. Looking at her he felt all the pain he carried for years turning into thin air. The way she breathes always make him feel that it's only for him which make him stand on cloud nine. Every time her eyes shine seeing him makes his heart scutter in happiness at her love for him.

He pulled her closer and kissed her lips briefly. Looking at her belly, he smiled.

''Didn't forget you both monkeys. Just because I love your mumma more, I kissed her. Don't worry though I don't love you both as I love your mom, dada always have a special place for you both in his heart and you both are the gifts that God sent me'' he whispered and kissed her belly.

Suddenly he felt a hand caressing his hair. He looked up and saw Sitaara. She smiled at him. He went back to her and kissed ber forehead.

''Had a good sleep?'' He asked. She shook her head in no.

''No! It was so uncomfortable, very uncomfortable than usual. They didn't move too'' she said with a frown. He looked at her belly twitching his lips and slightly pressed her belly but didn't feel any movement. He did it again but not finding any movement he frowned and looked at Sitaara who had tears in her eyes.

''No, sweetheart. They are fine. It's just they...they might be sleeping too. Now get up, today it's your baby shower'' he said to cheer her up. She sat up with help of him and hugged him. He hugged back kissing her temples.

''They have me. Dada will always protect them. It's a promise'' he said understanding her inner turmoil. She snuggled into his neck pulling him closer.

''Sitaara'' they heard a knock.

''Let me see'' he said trying to pull back but she held him tightly.

''Someone is calling'' he said.

''That's mom. She will go back. You don't leave me'' she whispered.

''Sitaara, you are acting weird'' he said pulling away forcefully and cupping her face. She looked away unable to decipher the heaviness in her heart.

''Okay! Stop feeling low. There won't be any mistakes and today, I will help you with everything'' he said and got down. Walking to the door, he unlocked it and saw Mridula.

''Is she awake?'' She asked.

''Just now'' he said.

''Okay! Ask her to take bath, girls will help her to get ready'' she said. Abhi nodded his head.

''Why do you look troubled, Abhi? Is anything wrong?'' Mridula asked not seeing the genuine happiness in Abhi's face.

''No, nothing wrong. It's just babies aren't moving and Sitaara is getting scared'' he said. Mridula looked at him blankly and moved inside and found Sitaara sitting on the bed caressing her belly.

''You talk to her athamma (mil). I will be back" saying this Abhi walked to the washroom to get done with his morning chores while Mridula talked to Sitaara. Sakshi too joined them and consoled her.