Chapter-7

WILL MY LIFE EVER GET BETTER?

Author's POV:

Chowdary's and Shetty's are on cloud nine, participating in arrangements with never ending smile. The bride and groom were getting teased constantly by their cousins and friends. Newspapers, social media is screaming only one thing- The youngest businesses tycoon, the most eligible handsome bachelor, Abhimanyu Chowdary is getting engaged.

Engagement is held at Shetty's mansion. Their garden is decorated a beautiful stage, neatly arranged chairs.

Sitaara wore a pista coloured half saree with dark green dupatta. Her hair is tied into bun. She wore chandliers paired with simple chain and bangles.

She was looking damn beautiful attracting many people towards her

She was looking damn beautiful attracting many people towards her. Many women are ready to attack her to make their dil. She is looking simple yet gorgeous.

She was looking after arrangements- food, dj, decorations and many things. As guest were coming she was receiving them with a beautiful smile exchanging pleasantries.

Soon, Chowdary's too arrived. As per ritual, brides sisters will be doing aarthi to groom welcoming him. Sitaara, Akira and Adhira did aarthi to Abhi. Abhi's eyes were fixed on Sitaara. Though he isn't considering this marriage as real one, he don't want to cheat on Sisira but looking at Sitaara his heart skipped a beat.

"It's a stupid crush, Abhi. It's a crush. It will fade away soon" he was chanting this in his mind looking away from her. Rishi and Anish who observed Abhi behaving weird kept their hands on his shoulders. He nodded at them secretly conveying that he is fine.

Abhi was sitting in last row as bride has to do few rituals before groom. He was conversing with his friends but his his mind is screaming to run away from this engagement.

"For mom, Abhi. Only for mom." He was chanting this. He saw Sid and Ved coming towards him. He smiled faintly while they smiled back nervously.

"Is there any problem, Sid?" Asked Rishi holding his 1 year old daughter, Vanya.

"No, we just want to have a talk with Abhi Baava(bil)'' said Ved while Sid was busy at staring Sitaara who is talking to one of their guest. His brain started cooking up something. Rishi nodded.

*
"How are you, aunty?" Asked sitaara to one of her mom's friend.

"Am fine, Situ. You look beautiful. Wait I'll introduce you to my son" said the lady looking around.

"It's okay aunty, I'll meet varun personally" said Situ smiling. The lady nodded.

"I'll receive other guest aunty. Excuse me" she said and moved to other guest.

She was greeting them, Riddhanth, Adhira and Rishi stood behind her. She turned around and was scared as they were staring at her with tears.

"Hey! What happened? Akka(sis), where is Siru akka? God! This girl and her obsession with makeup. Anyways call her fast, muhurtam time is getting near. Riddu, once go and check on menu. Ask Kranthi(Vikranth) to order helpers to serve juice to guest. Rishi baava(bil), Is Abhimanyu ready? After Siru akka he will be doing the rituals. Akka what are you doing here, go and be with Siru akka. Oh my god, I asked Akki(Akira) to get- she was cut off by Rishi.