Bonus Chapter-2

Hieeeeeee!

The author is back clearing everyone's doubt that she isn't dead!! 😂😂😂 Just kidding!!

I am still alive. Fit and fine. Back after a tortuous wait for this chapter.

So here this entire chapter is dedicated to Riaan and Disha.

•|Unedited|•

Enjoy reading!!

Author's POV:-

Disha was staring at Riaan with tears while he was taken in a bone-crushing hug by Arjun. She bit her lips when her eyes fell on Riaan's daughter and his wife. It felt like someone choking her neck seeing her husband with another woman and his daughter.

The hopes she held in her eyes for his return broke the threshold as they rolled down in tears and she slumped on the soft chairs.

She stared ahead and found Sitaara grinning widely at Riaan, running to him like an athlete. She silently got up from her seat and moved inside the mansion while a strong gaze was boring holes on her back.

"Why didn't you come all these years? How can you run away from us? Just talking on the phone is enough? How can you be so disloyal to our friendship? You didn't come to my sons' first birthday too, why did you come now? You are an idiot. Asshole. Bastard" Sitaara whisper yelled at Riaan hitting his chest with her tiny fist making him avert his gaze from Disha's back.

He smiled at her and hugged her to his chest.

"Missed you, KitKat" he whispered blinking his tears.

"Leave her" he heard three possessive voices making him groan.

"You have the most egotistical and possessive men in your life" he whispered making her chuckle. As he pulled back, he found Abhi and his sons on either side of him, hands crossed over their chest just like him.

"Hello, my soldiers," he crouched to their level and ruffled their hair.

"How can you ruin our hair? We will complain to our favourite aunt Disha" Shamith said gritting his teeth and he suddenly smiled, running his fingers looking past Riaan.

Wriggling their eyebrows, everyone turned around and found him smiling at his classmate. Everyone sighed while Dhruv grinned.

"That's my nephew. Don't avert your gaze when you find a girl. Make her blush with your gaze and fall for you with your words'' he said patting Shamith's back who winked at him.

"Dhruv" Sitaara warned slapping on his butt.

''Vadhina(sil), not you too. Even your sister find only that place to tease me'' he whined like a kid. Sitaara facepalmed while Akhira slapped on his butt again out of habit.

"See! Akki did it again" Samhith giggled lowly latching his palm to his mouth.

"You didn't give birth to your monkeys. They are monsters. They don't leave a second to embarrass" Akhira whispered to Sitaara who glared at her playfully.

"They are mood spoilers too. Every time I want to have time for me and Drithi, they drop out of nowhere and a special thanks to their little brother. Sushanth is another idiot who never let me go to her mom" Naman scowled.

"I support you on this. These three brothers are nothing but annoying creatures who we made, sadly" Abhi sighed stroking his eyebrow.

Riaan's lips broke into a laugh as he heard everyone complaining about the brothers. "I am glad you guys are disturbing your parents and aunts or else this mansion is gonna turn into a kids hostel"