Chapter-24

Chapter dedicated to DHANUSHREE1411 Thank you for your love and support!!

Enjoy reading!!

He is a baby

Author's POV

Sitaara is in kitchen thinking about ways to convince Abhi to accept Arjun and Aarya's relationship. It will be a pure lie it if she says that she isn't afraid of his reaction. She is.

Though she never met Abhi in past, she heard a lot about him. She heard how much he is overprotective of Aarya. She saw many fellow students of her who were behind Aarya, injured brutally and used to call Aarya and her as sister.

Though Abhi never met Sitaara but he knew his sister has a girl bestfriend who is really beautiful, he heard alot about Sitaara from Aarya. Somewhere a part of him always carved to see her but he couldn't. He became possessive of Sitaara even before he saw her and not only beating shit out of the boys who were behind Aarya but also he used to beat boys who were behind Sitaara and this was always a top secret which even Anish, Samhith and Rishi aren't aware of.

Suddenly Sitaara yelped in pain and realised that she had cut on her finger while chopping vegetables.

''Aahhh...'she hissed loudly.

Everyone rushed to Kitchen hearing her painful screams. Abhi was the first one to reach her. He saw blood on floor that is dripping out of Sitaara's finger. Ignoring the affect blood have on him, he ran to her.

''What the fuck? Mummy get the first aid kit'' he shouted running to Sitaara and dragged her to kitchen sink while she was crying in pain. He put her hand under water.

''Ahh..it's..it's..paining Mani'' she screamed crying. He looked at her with teary eyes and cleaned her wound ignoring her protests. He gave first aid to her hand and stood up angrily.

''What the fuck are you doing here? Why the hell did you step into kitchen at first place? Who asked you to do all these jobs which are done by maid? Just fucking stop stepping into kitchen hereafter. If I ever see you in kitchen again, am sure am gonna tie you up bed'' he screamed at her face.

''You are scolding me even when I got hurt'' she cried like a kid pouting. A smile formed on his lips but he hid it soon.

''Then what shall I do? A week ago you spilled hot oil over your hand and today you cut your finger. Didn't I warn you not to step into kitchen that day? Just stop this stubborness of yours sitaara'' shouted Abhi.

''You guys are habituated eating only your mom's and aunt's handmade food orelse only food made by our people and even maids or cooks aren't allowed to enter kitchen in our house. Sakshi athamma (mil) and Anjali athamma (mil) are working alone all the time despite of their health condition so I was just trying to help them'' she said wiping her tears looking down.

''From today am changing the rules. I will appoint a cook, he will cook for us. Neither mom, aunt nor you are gonna step into kitchen. Maids will arrange table placing dishes on table from kitchen. I don't even want you to come to kitchen even for your chocolates. Understand?'' He shouted last part making everyone flinch.

''But Mani, how can you change something which we are following since years? No! None of the maid is allowed in kitchen and you guys don't have to change your habits because of me. Whether you accept it or not I don't care'' she said stubbornly.

''You are not stepping into kitchen, also mom and aunt. That's it'' he yelled and went away.

''This man just forgets that he can speak like a human when he is angry. He shouts like a gorilla in forest and just leave from the place'' she said looking at his retreating figure. Everyone chuckled.