Chapter-21

Changed the user ID to cupidflakes_8.
Also follow me on instagram cupidflakes_8 to get spoilers and other short stories.

Annndd...

Chapter dedicated to LadiNibedita Thank you for showering your love to my story with your votes and comments.

Enjoy reading!!

Am your real husband

Author's POV

Abhi closed the door entering Sitaara's room. Sitaara is still sleeping soundly. Her long butt length hair crawled over bed and pillow. Her face was covered with her hair. He walked to her and sat beside her. His fingers slowly removed her hair strands and tucked them behind her ear. As soon as her face came into view, his lips stretched into charming smile.

"Taara wake up" he called slowly. She turned her face away frowning.

"Taara sweetheart come on wake up its 11'O clock" he lied.

"Mani...let me sleep please" she mumbled without opening her eyes.

"It's 11 in the morning, taara. Everyone went back to their work places and here you are sleeping. Come on wake up sweetheart" he said. She smiled with closed eyes.

"Come let's sleep. I can't bear all their scoldings alone. You too sleep with me and we both will enjoy their scoldings" she said. He shook his head at her craziness for sleep and pulled her blanket off her

"It's 11'O clock, in a hour it going to be noon. Wake up" he shouted. She pouted and sat up rubbing her eyes. Tying her hair into bun she glanced at clock and then to her lap.
Did I see that it's 8:45?
But Mani told it's 11:00.

She darted her eyes to clock and confirmed it's 8:45. She looked back at Abhi with raging eyes.

"You! You Jackass! You tricked me. I told you not to wake me up lying about time" she screamed getting down the bed. She saw badminton bat lying at a corner, picking it up she turned to him and they began running all around the room laughing.

Suddenly door bursts out open revealing Ved and his eyes went wide witnessing the scence. His palm latched to his mouth to stop himself from laughing seeing his bil chased by his sister with a badminton bat in her hand.

"Ved..Ved save me from your mad sister. She has gone crazy..wait she is crazy already but due to yesterday's alcoholic affect she is manhandling her husband. Save me" shouted Abhi dramatically hiding behind Ved.

"What? Am I crazy? How dare you say that? You chimpanzee" shouted Sitaara waving bat at them. With a wide eyes they dodged it immediately and ran down stairs chased by her.

"Wait right there you jerk Abhimanyu Chowdary. How dare you lie to me" she shouted running behind him. Everyone were shocked to see the couple running all around the mansion.

"About what did you lie to her bava(bil)?" Asked Vikranth as Abhi hid behind him.

"He told me that it's 11:00. He lied to me about time" shouted Sitaara.

"She wasn't waking up and I needed to lie" shouted Abhi. Sitaara pushed Vikranth and held Abhi's ear.

"Taara, my sweetheart please leave this poor husband of yours. I won't lie to you ever again and as a punishment I'll get you basket full of chocolates" he said. She smiled and twisted his ear.