Chapter-78 |•|

Back with another chapter, folks!

Shower your love with votes crossing 150+ and earn an early update.

Longest chapter ahead!

Enjoy reading!

I love only Abhimanyu

Author's POV

''Now, tell me, Sitaara, will you start everything fresh giving a chance to yourself and Abhi and bringing justice to your kids?'' Adhira asked as she wiped Sitaara's tears.

''I will'' Sitaara said with a smile.

''Will you?'' All the girls asked. Sitaara painfully giggled with tears remembering her kids and nodded her head.

''I will'' she said determinedly.

''Then, come let's go'' said Riaan and Arjun coming inside with a smile.

''Where to?'' She asked wiping her tears.

''Your husband needs someone knock sense in his brain and if you will be by his side it would be easy for us'' Arjun said. Sitaara smiled. She got down from the bed and hugged them crying. They hugged back caressing her hair as tears rolled down their cheeks.

''You aren't going to cry on this from now. Promise us'' Riaan said cupping her cheek. She broke down into tears.

''Am trying but it's so hard to digest. Very hard. I carried them and now when I made myself ready to welcome them, and not seeing them is so hurting'' she cried.

''I understand but Situ please, you need to stay strong. Okay? You need to stay strong to punish the culprit once we find them okay?'' Riaan asked. She nodded crying.

''Don't cry now, please'' Said Riaan wiping her cheeks. She nodded and took deep breaths.

''Shall we go?'' Arjun asked.

''I need to change. 5 minutes'' she said. They nodded.

Changing into another saree, Sitaara left her hair open. She looked at herself in the mirror and she acknowledged, the woman in the reflection looks so different from her. Her eyes turned red with dark circles around her eyes and carry bags under her eyes. She looks so thin and very pale, completely different from the way she looked during her pregnancy.

With teary eyes, she stood sideways in front of her mirror and looked at her stomach.

''My babies'' she whispered moving her hands in the air above her stomach.

''How can you both leave your mumma and data, Kanha(dear)?'' She whispered caressing her stomach.

''Sitaara'' Adhira warned standing at the door. She looked at her sister and wiped her tears.

''Am coming'' she whispered and wiped her face. Taking her wedding ring in her hands, she caressed it. Wiping her tears, she slid into her fingers after a month. Filling her partition with vermillion, she adjusted her wedding chain.

Moving outside, she tied a watch on her wrist.

''Whatever your situation is, however you are, your beauty never fades. Still gorgeous'' Aarya said winking at Sitaara. She smiled and moved out.

Sakshi and Anjali who were in the main hall staring into space thinking about Abhi and Sitaara turned back hearing the shuffling sound. They were shocked to see Sitaara smiling while descending the steps.