Chapter-73 |•|

Here's another early update for showering your love on previous chapters! Trust me, it felt so good seeing you guy's votes. Hope this continues further too.

And...still more 8-9 chapters to complete the story. So, shower your love for our Abhi and Situ, readers.

A little, very little mature content is ahead. In case you guys are uncomfortable, can skip and skipping isn't gonna affect your grip on the story.

Enjoy reading!

You are such a rowdy

Author's POV

Next day,

''Here wear this'' Abhi said passing sleeveless Kurti after helping Sitaara to have a shower. She nodded and walked inside the closet taking it from him while Abhi waited for her to come back.

''Mani'' he heard her voice. He turned back and saw her only in Kurti reaching her till her knees.

''Why didn't you wear your pant?'' He asked looking at the pant in her hands. She pouted.

''It's not fitting me. Also, all my pants became tight for me. They aren't fitting'' she said. He looked at her biting his lips from laughing.

''Stop laughing'' she yelled when he burst out laughing. He nodded composing himself and sat on the bed.

''Here give that to me'' he extended his hand out. She placed her pants in his hands and sat on the couch.

He made a cut at the top and pulled off elastic from it and inserted a robe inside. Sitaara was busy ogling at him.

''Stop drooling, baby. Here wear this'' he said. She nodded and slipped her legs into the pants while Abhi tied the knot.

''How did you get this idea?'' She asked looking at herself in the mirror. He chuckled hugging her from behind and nuzzled his face in the crook of her head.

''Dhruv was so fat before he started studying law. Whatever dress we may buy for him, right at the moment when we step out of the house, they used to rip off at stomach'' Abhi said. Sitaara giggled resting her head back on his chest while he placed a kiss on her throat.

''Then, mom and aunt used to take off elastic and add this robe and knot it'' he added. She tilted her head looking at him with an amused smile.

''Really? But he is just like a model now. So handsome'' She asked placing a kiss on side of his neck lifting herself on her toes. He hummed caressing her stomach.

''He was 103 kgs in 10th standard. During his high school, everyone used to tease him because of his body. He was depressed due to the ragging. Dhruv was an intelligent student and his friends, also a girl used him for exams. That girl made Dhruv his boyfriend to get done with exams. Being insecure about his body he blindly believed that girl and announced her as his girlfriend to everyone and helped her in exams. Once they passed out of high school, she broke him beyond repair insulting him and his body in front of the whole school. That's when Dhruv tried to commit suicide. But Disha and Naman saved him. Since then, he started his ways with girls but even then he never tried to cross his limits. When he started studying law, he went to the gym, walked, did diets and many other stupid stuff every relative suggested him to do'' he said. She had tears at the end.

''He never told me this'' she whispered. He pecked her lips smiling.

''He didn't want to reopen wounds that imprinted in his heart, Sweetheart. He might be an asshole flirting with all the women but he is most kind-hearted who never gave up on his morals like me and Naman sleeping around with women though they were our girlfriend, sorry, ex-girlfriends. If at all he is an asshole he wouldn't run behind your sister whose whole face is burnt'' he said.