Chapter 12: The Way It Starts

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*2 hours until the sunset*

-Jaemin's POV-

After finishing the work for today, I called Jeno and Renjun. I wanted them to make me some company and talk about something that could take my thoughts away from Eunju's moves. In a matter of seconds, both of them showed at the front door, and then we went out to walk around the streets of Seoul. There were various things to talk about between us, but after seeing the video with Narae's confession, I asked my friends for her social media accounts.

It's been a while since we exited my apartment to get some drinks and eat dinner together. I was still with my friends, talking and having a great time. But I couldn't stop holding my phone, looking at Narae's photos on the screen. Currently, we are about to enter a bar together. But we stopped at the entrance while both stared at me.

-This time, there's no joke; it's terrifying to see this side of Jaemin. – Jeno pointed out.

-Yes, I don't remember when was the last time I saw Jaemin-ah on Instagram for this long. – Renjun spoke thoughtfully.

-Hey, man! We are getting inside, so you better stop creeping us out. – Jeno held my shoulder, capturing my attention.

-Yes, let's get inside. – I nodded before looking back at my phone.

-What? – Renjun looked at me, confused.

I slowly raised my head, looking at my friends. -Am I honestly creeping you out? – I questioned curiously.

Both nodded. -Yes. – Jeno and Renjun; answered, making me sigh and put my phone away.

-I'm sorry, but something happened, and it changed me in seconds. Come, let's get inside, and I'll tell you about it. – I disclosed before the three of us approached the entrance of the bar and then entered. Quickly, the host received us and guided us to our seats. And once we got settled in, I leaned closer to my friends.

-What is it? – Renjun asked, intrigued.

-What did you find out? – Jeno questioned.

-After work, I took Narae home because she didn't want to confront Eunju. Then, I got back to my apartment, and shortly after, receiving an email from Ella. She showed me a video that Eunju planned to send, which focuses on a conversation that Narae had with Chenle. – I described while looking at the curious faces of my friends.

-And what happened? What did they talk about, huh? – Jeno questioned.

-Narae confessed her feelings for me to Chenle. And despite the reason behind the existence of that video. I can't stop replaying it in my head. – I admitted while smiling.