|| AUTHOR'S NOTE ||

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The seventh book of the collection, completed.

Hello, readers. My name is Jian W. Lucas, and I'm here to say goodbye to this book. It is the seventh book of the collection to finish, which makes me feel slightly sad; after all, I honestly loved this storyline. However, bigger things are coming for this title; another season will arrive. Before saying my feelings concerning the book, I need to inform you when the subsequent title will start. The readers that had been longer following my account might know how I work; therefore, there isn't much to explain. Yet, for the new ones, I will describe my working logic.

Usually, I write more than 15 books per year. It consumes a lot of time, and I'm still a student. So, homework and projects still are relevant for me. It takes me a year to finish due to the number of books I make. Therefore, it is most likely to have another season of "Kiss & Talk."

I also wish to clarify that all my works are fanfictions; therefore, everything comes from my imagination. I write with absolute respect to all artists, and this is my way to showcase Jaemin's personality and how I perceive him. The essence of this book originates from fiction and romance. It showcases the differences between two people that can bring them together in times of chaos and confusion. The meaning behind this book remains simple; after all, it tried to demonstrate how different lives and goals can sometimes meet at some point. And how people must have another partner to rely on; it could be a friend or family. But there's always someone that may help us to grow and become better versions of ourselves.

To wrap my greetings, I would like to thank everybody who read the book. Hopefully, you wait patiently and look forward to the following season.

Arriving in 2023. Season 2: "Questions & Answers."