Chapter 1: Work; Hustle

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Narae's POV-

This morning began with a meeting. It was an important one. Your department got another task to improve a skyscraper project in Busan; the team will need to change the design, materials for the structure, and a well-thought blueprint for the building lot. You are excited to start working; however, a new project means staying up at night and probably getting out of work pretty late.

Once the meeting ended, the team decided to make a brainstorm before deciding the base design. It took a while to think about outstanding ideas; however, the given suggestions will be everything you'll need to start working along with the team.

*Current time – 1:30 p.m.*

Right now, you are working on one of the suggestions for the skyscraper. Ella, your best friend, she's working on another project. Ella is sitting in front of you, just a few meters away. You were eyeing at her back and ford; after all, you can't concentrate as much as you would like.

-Girl, stop doing that; you are creeping me out! – Ella told you.

She glanced at you while holding her pencil.

-You should be working on your project. – Ella spoke.

-I know, Ella. But I can't concentrate. – You admitted.

-Why? – Ella asked.

-Mr. Na was looking at me quite irritated. I bet he already knows what happened with his father. – You sighed while placing your hands on your cheeks.

-Rae, you didn't make anything wrong. You just gave his father a present for his birthday. – Ella stated. -Mr. Na should be grateful; after all, it was a pretty nice gift. – She sincerely said.

-I just wanted to be kind. – You admitted before looking at your computer screen.

-Yes. – Ella agreed. -Start working on your project. I don't want to see Mr. Na scolding you again. – She teased.

-Yah! It's not funny at all, Ella. – You complained as you began to manipulate the model on the computer screen with the mouse. -I oppose the idea I'm making for the project, though. – You admitted.

-What part are you doing? – She asked.

-The design. Mr. Na didn't want me involved with any of the construction part. – You sighed.

-That's hard. But at least the boss gave you something important, not like the last time you worked together. – Ella pointed out.

-Yeah, that time, Mr. Na gave me just the financial part of the project. – You rolled your eyes, remembering the tedious job you did that time.