Chapter 2: Inside My Head

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Next day*

-Narae's POV-

The morning went well. You didn't have many disgusting times, just one when you saw Eunju coming inside the agency. Of course, she directly went to see Mr. Na, but it seems that he didn't care about her presence once again. It was fun to watch, Ella and you were having the best time. Yet, it turned annoying when she began to complain to Jaemin about his sudden coldness. It wasn't odd at all, he doesn't like her, but Eunju keeps insisting. Her presence was irritating; however, you tried to concentrate on your work as you usually do when she's around.

After that, lunchtime quickly arrived. Yet, you didn't go out to eat. Jeno took you to a cozy restaurant the other day; both had a lot of fun and spent the rest of the day together. That lovely time caused you to lose significant progress on the project, so you decided to keep working and eat anything you managed to get from Ella. She was staying too, so both ordered something.

*Current time – 4:20 p.m.*

Your focus is on the computer screen, your hand it's moving the mouse, and you are trying to stay awake. Yesterday, you didn't sleep as you are used to; after all, you had a lot of thoughts going around your head.

The design is looking good so far, but it isn't close to getting done. Which makes you feel unsure of the decision you took, but again, you think that Renjun's right about your idea. You should show it and work on it too.

As you are jamming a song, you felt someone observing you, so you took the earphones off your ears. Briefly, you noticed Mr. Na staring at you. He got inside his office, which made you realize that he wanted to talk with you.

Quickly, you stood up from the chair and walked towards his office. You fixed your hair before knocking on the door, and then you opened the door slowly.

-Come. – Jaemin spoke.

You nodded before getting inside his office, and then you closed the door behind you.

-Did you want to see me? – You questioned.

-I couldn't talk with you the other day, but now that you are here, I want to discuss what happened on my father's birthday. – Jaemin stated.

-Mr. Na, I'm sorry if I disrespected you. – You said, concerned.

-But? – He questioned.

You gulped. -But I wanted to give something to your father as gratitude. – You admitted.

-You are grateful because he gave you a job. – Jaemin guessed.

You nodded while putting your hands together.