6

Kimora's POV

"Here we are." Tobin says as she opens up the door to her apartment in Portland. "Home sweet Home."

"It smells nice in here." Kyra says as we walk into the apartment with our things.

Tobin, Kyra, and I flew from LA to Portland earlier and now we're at Tobin's apartment here in Portland.

"You can thank Christen and Alex for that." Tobin says. "They have like 10 scent things plugged in through out the apartment."

"Looks like one of the scent things is almost out." I say and point to said scent thing.

"I'll tell Alex and Christen." Tobin says then she looks at my twin and I. "So there's only two bedrooms in here so..."

"That's fine." I say.

"We've shared a bed ever since we were young." Kyra says. "So it's cool."

Tobin nods then she leads my sister and I to the free bedroom.

"I'll uh leave you two to get settled in." Tobin says then she leaves the room.

After Tobin leaves the room my twin and I unpack our stuff and put everything away.

"There we go." Kyra says as she puts the plush toys we've slept with for the last couple years on our bed. "Now it feels like home."

For the last couple years I've slept with a plush Arcanine and Kyra sleeps with a plush Eevee.

My twin and I both like Pokémon...like a lot.

"Well." I say. "I wouldn't say home just yet."

"True." Kyra says then we head out of our room.

"Going somewhere?" I ask when I see Tobin in athletic clothing.

"I've got training in an hour with the Thorns." Tobin says as she ties her shoes. "You two can go with me or you can stay here and relax."

"I'll go." Kyra says.

"Me too." I say. "Also we need to go to the airport to pay for the hangar."

"We can do that after." Tobin says.

My twin and I nod then we head to our bedroom and get whatever we need then the three of us leave the apartment and head to wherever the Thorns train.

When we get to the Thorns training facility, which Tobin says is also their stadium, Tobin leads us inside then my sister and I wait outside the locker room while Tobin changes.

Once Tobin finishes changing we all head outside then Kyra and I sit in the shade.

"How long's this supposed to take?" Kyra asks.

"No clue." I say.

"Then it's nap time." Kyra says then she cuddles into me and swiftly falls asleep.

"Every time." I mumble then I wrap an arm around me sister and rest my head on her head.

As Kyra naps I watch the training while also doing some music stuff on my phone.

"You know you're boobs make good pillows." Kyra mumbles around an hour after she started napping.

"I'm aware." I say. "You've told me before."

"I still think it's not fair that you have bigger boobs than me and a bigger dick than me."

"I'm older." I say.

"Bye 3 minutes." Kyra says. "And that doesn't make any sense."

"You're not even that much smaller than me." I say. "In either area."