88

Kimora's POV

"What's wrong Baby?" Jackie asks then she turns in my arms and pushes me back to sit on the chair in front of her vanity mirror.

Once I'm sat down my soulmate straddles me so that our boobs are touching then she wraps her arms around my neck.

"Talk to me Baba."

"Are we addicted to sex?" I ask.

"Addicted to sex?"

"We haven't seen each other for more than five minutes today, but when we do see each other for more than five minutes, we fuck." I say.

"Discarding today how many times have we had sex in the last week?" Jackie asks.

"6?"

"And the only reason it wasn't seven was because...?"

"We had a game that day and we were to tired."

"Exactly." Jackie says. "Kimora one of my previous girlfriends was addicted to sex and we fuck nowhere near enough to have a sex addiction."

Jackie starts playing with my curls then she moves my head to her chest.

"Do you want to know why I think this thought popped into your head?" Jackie asks then I nod. "You are a routine based person Baba and since today was our first real off day in a while your brain didn't like the deviation in routine."

I sniffle a bit then I nuzzle my girlfriend's boobs.

"Kimora do you like that we have sex daily?"

"Yeah." I mumble. "I really really do."

"So do I." My soulmate says then she cups my face and stares into my eyes. "And our opinion's are the only one's that matter's regarding our relationship."

"I'm..."

"Don't ever apologize for your feelings or your emotions Kimora." Jackie says. "Okay?"

I nod then I sniffle some more.

"Please don't leave me." I whisper.

"I'm not going anywhere Kimora." Jackie says then she puts my ear to her heart. "I promise you I'm going nowhere."

I clutch onto my girlfriend then I sniffle a bit.

"Kimora did you have another nightmare?"

"...yeah." I mumble then I let a tear slip. "It's getting so much worse."

"Baby what you went through was very traumatic." Jackie says. "Anybody would be struggling to cope."

"I think you and the doc may be right about the service dog." I mumble.

"Well then after this next international break we'll look into service dogs for you and Kyra."

"She struggling too?" I ask.

"Jordyn says she is."

"I'm such a bad sister."

"No you aren't." Jackie says then she kisses me. "How about you and I have date night here?"

"Here?" I question as Jackie turns on the shower.

"You and I order a some pizza then we shower together while the pizza's being made." Jackie says. "Then after the pizza's arrive, you and I spend the night here in our bedroom eating, drinking soda's, watching tv, and just talking."

"Can we be naked?" I mumble.

"Of course we can."

"And the bunnies?" I ask causing Jackie to playfully groan.