116

⚠️N-Word Usage Warning⚠️

Kimora's POV

"Almost done Kai" One of the USWNT media ladies says as I look at today's line-up for the game against the Czech Republic.

21-Adrianna Franch
14-Kimora Heath(C)
4-Sarah Gorden
25-Alana Cook
15-Casey Krueger
19-Crystal Dunn
20-Catarina Macario
11-Mal Pugh
23-Christen Press
2-Sydney Leroux
9-Midge Purce

It's not lost on me that Vlatko's playing a full woman of color line-up against the Czech Republic, a national team partly made up of the same Slavia Prague players who racially abused me.

"Alright we're good Kai." One of the national team media ladies says.

"Thanks." I say then I head to the locker room.

When I get to the locker room I put my stuff down in my locker then I open my bag and grab my jump rope.

Once I have my jump rope I follow the girls out to do the pitch inspection then I stand off to the side and do my normal skipping routine with the jump rope while listening to music. 

After 15 minutes I stop doing jump rope thing then I follow my teammates back to the locker room.

When I get to my locker I take my AirPods out, take out my nose ring, take off my necklaces and my rings, then I put my jewelry and AirPods in my bag.

Once I'm jewelry free I put on my warm up top then I put on my game shorts.

I then sit down in my locker, put my long, curly, raven black hair up in a ponytail, put on my socks and put on my black and rainbow boots.

After my boots are on I head onto the field with the outfield players

When I get on the pitch I run through my warm ups with the starters for a while then we head back to the locker room.

Once in the locker room I change out of the training top and change into my white jersey while the coaches do their last minute talks.

After the last minute talks are over we are told to head to the tunnel so Nala and I head to the front of the line in the tunnel.

Minutes later we are told to head out onto the field for the prematch stuff so Nala and I lead our team out onto the field

Once on the field we stand in a line then the entire starting eleven and most of the ladies on the bench kneel for the Czech Republic anthem and the American anthem

After our anthem plays my teammates and I shake hands with the refs then we blow off the Czech ladies and head to the bench.

"Fuck them." I say.

"Mhmm." Sam Mewis says. "Stupid bitches."

A minute later I'm told to do the coin toss so I go do the coin toss with the Czech captain.

Once the coin toss is done with I head to our bench, do our team huddle, then I lead Nala to the bench.

"Stay here Nala." I say. 

Nala yips and smiles at me so I scratch her head then jog to my position on the field.

"LET'S GO MOMO." My twin shouts. "KICK THESE RACIST ASSHOLES ASS."

- - - - -

"Are you deaf?" I ask as I look at the ref in the 80th minute. "Cause you obviously haven't heard the racial abuse I'm getting."

I'm trying really hard not to walk off the field or react, but you can only be called the n-word so many times and not pop.

Only good thing is that we're winning 5-0.

"Nothing's been said to you." The ref says.

"Really?" I question. "Because everyone else has heard it."

"BITCH I HEARD IT FROM HERE." Crystal shouts from the other side of the field.

"Stupid Nigger." The same racist Czech bitch who called me a nigger in Manchester says as she looks at my friend.

"That's it." I say then I pull the racist's hair back which causes her to fall to the ground. "Say that word one more fucking time."

"You're just a dumb nigger." The racist Czech bitch says.

"Look sweetheart." I say to the girl who just called me a nigger.

Once I have the Czech players attention I pull the neck of my jersey to the side and reveal my mic.

"Busted again bitch." I say.

Like last time, the Czech bitch gets pissed and just like last time, my teammates and I quickly surround the racist and get into a shouting and shoving match.

A long time later everyone gets separated from each other then I walk off the field.

"May I see that?" I ask and point to the PA mic.

The PA person nods and hands me the mic.

Once I have the mic, I detail what's been going on to the fans then Nala and I head to the press room.

When we get to the press room, Nala and I sit down and wait.

"Let's hurry this shit up so I can go anywhere, but here."

"Did she really even say that too you?" Some white lady on the front row asks.

"Excuse me Bitch?"

"You don't look angry." The white lady says. "Surely if she actually said it you'd be angry."

"Of course I'm fucking angry you cunt." I say. "I'm just trying to keep my emotions bottled up because if i don't then you and every other shitty journalist will say I'm just another angry black woman playing the race card."

Fuck this.

"I'm done." I say. "I'm no longer available for media duties and you can all blame the cunt in front."

Once I've said my peace, Nala and I leave the press room and head to the locker room.

When Nala and I get to the locker room, I sit down in my locker and shut my eyes while Nala sits in-between my legs.

Nala and I sit in silence for a few minutes then I cover her ears.

"AH." I shout then I uncover Nala's ears.

"BUBBA?" I hear my Mama shout then everyone streams into the locker room.

"How are you doing?" One of the US Soccer Board members asks.

"Well I just got racially abused for the second time in a fucking week." I say. "So how the fuck do you think I'm feeling?"

"Kimora we couldn't do anything about it." A different board member says. "The Czech's were already coming over."

"Oh fuck off." Sam says. "Canada's playing Brazil and Spain this window and you definitely could've called those two and offered to play them in the opposite order that they play Canada."

"All you assholes thought about was the viewership these matches would get." Mommy says.

"Stupid fucking cunts." Alyssa says.

"At least the world know's how much you care for your players." I say. "Now can you all fuck off so we can leave?"

The board members leave then I take off my kit.

"Fucking cunts." I mumble.

"Yes they are Bubs." Mom says. "Yes they are."