75

Kimora's POV

"Kitten." I say.

"Yes Baba." Jackie says as she pops her head out of the bathroom.

"Champions League draw is on." I say.

My soulmate nods then she comes out of our bathroom and sits on the bed with me.

Once my soulmate is on the bed we look at the Pot's for the UEFA Women's Champions League.

Pot 1: Olympique Lyonnais, FC Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Chelsea, Fortuna Hjørring, Sparta Prague, Ajax, BK Häcken

Pot 2: VfL Wolfsburg, Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester City, Slavia Prague, FC Rosengård, Atlético Madrid, Brøndby IF, LSK Kvinner

Pot 3: Glasgow City, Manchester United, Kristianstads, Bordeaux, 1899 Hoffenheim, Real Madrid, Breiðablik, Juventus

Pot 4: Gintra Universitetas, A.C. Milan, CSKA Moscow, Rangers, Vålerenga, PSV, Viktoria Plzeň, Valur

Once the pots are shown my soulmate and I chat while watching the draw.

"You changed your lock screen." Jackie says then she points to my phone.

"Yeah" I say

"Yeah" I say. "This is one of my favorite pictures of you so I put it as my lock screen and my home screen."

"Have you seen my lock screen?" Jackie asks then she show's me her phone.

"I like that picture too."

Jackie's lock screen is a picture of us on a beach in Aruba with me holding her up by her ass as we kiss.

"I also like the pics we took our last night in Aruba." I say causing Jackie to blush.

Our nude photo shoot lasted six hours.

It turned from us posing for the camera to us actually making love while the camera took pictures.

It was great.

"I did too." Jackie says. "You know there's something I wanna do."

"What's that Boo Bear." I say.

"I wanna make a sex tape."

"I am so down." I say. "As long as we can keep it secret."

"I bet we can." Jackie says.

"And the next team out of pot 3 is....Manchester United." The dude on the stream says.

"Fucking finally." Jackie says as she moves her head to my chest.

"And Manchester United will be put into group F."

"Sweet." I say then my girlfriend and I watch the rest of the draw

Once the draw finishes my soulmate and I look at the 8 groups for this seasons UEFA Women's Champions League.