127

Kimora's POV

"You know I actually can't wait for the season to take a break." I say as my twin drives us to a Music studio in Atlanta.

Pre-season's over with and now it's time for the August/September friendlies.

We got second in the Challenge Cup, with our only loss coming at the hands of Atlético Los Angeles in the final.

"Same." Kyra says. "Too much flying."

Canada's camp starts tomorrow so Kyra will fly out early in the morning, but today, Kyra's helping me record an album.

"Seriously." I say. "At least you get to travel with your soulmate."

Jackie had to head back to the Netherlands to play the last two qualifying games for the World Cup.

"You'll see her before you know it." Kyra says as she pulls up to the music studio.

Once at the studio, Kyra parks in the parking lot then she, Jordyn, our service dogs, and I get out and wait for the rest of the US national team too arrive.

Some of the national team ladies sorta forced me to let the whole team to come watch me record an album.

Needless to say the ladies who forced me to let everyone watch are on my bad side.

"I'm gonna go to the studio so we don't lose it." I say.

Kyra and Jordyn nod so Nala and I head inside the building, tell the receptionist my name, then I get given a key.

"Come on Nala." I say.

Nala yips then the two of us get on an elevator and head up to the floor we need to be on.

Once on our floor, we get off the elevator, find our studio, then I get it ready while Nala makes herself at home.

"We brought food." Crystal says as she and the rest of my teammates and family walk into the room.

"Great." I say as find the markers for the white board.

"Well this is nice." Mama says as she looks around the room while I write down the track list.

Once I finish writing down my 14 song track list, I stand back and look it over

1. Valerie
2. Dancing on My Own
3. She Will Be Loved
4. How to Save a Life
5. Let It Be
6. Iris
7. Someone like You
8. Yellow
9. Chasing Pavements
10. Who You Are
11. Electric Love
12. All I Want
13. Lay Me Down
14. Fix You

"What's your album called?" Syd asks as I write the name of the album.

After I write the name of my album, I sigh then move so everyone can see the name.

Songs For My Parents

My album is a cover album of my parents' favorite songs.

"Oh shit." Moe mumbles.

"Food?" I say.

"On the table Babygirl." Mommy says.

"Sweet." I say then I grab my food, sit down, and eat.

"Wait a minute." Ash says then she looks at my twin and I. "Wait a damn minute."

"What?" Kyra and I ask.

"You two are in a movie?" Ash asks.

"WHAT?" Everyone except Mom, Mama, Mommy, and Jordyn shout.