135

Kimora's POV

"Thank you." Kyra and I say as we land at Mt. Everest Base camp.

It's finally time for Kyra and I to attempt to complete the Seven Summits.

I'm excited.

"No problem." Our helicopter pilot says. "Good luck."

We took a helicopter up to Base camp so that we could maximize the amount of time we have climbing the last 11,434 feet to the summit since we only have a month to do it.

"Thanks." My twin and I say then we grab our backpacks, get out of the helicopter, and unpack our gear.

Once all of our gear is unpack, the helicopter leaves then my twin and I are greeted by our sherpa's and our guide.

"Hi Miss Maria." My twin and I say then we hug our guide

"Hey twins." Maria Blom, our guide, says as we look at her.

Maria was one of our birth Mama's friends and she guided us on the 6 climbs we did with our Mama's

"How you two doing?" Maria asks.

"Ready to climb Everest." My twin and I say.

"That's so weird." Maria says then she chuckles.

My twin and I hug Maria one more time then she introduces us to the most important part of our team for the climb.

The Sherpa's.

After we meet the Sherpa's, My twin and I are led over to the tents that are set up.

"Well this is nice." Kyra says as we look around the massive tent.

"You two's bedroom is through there." Maria says and points towards a connecting tent.

My twin and I nod then we head inside our tent and set it up.

Once our room is set up, my twin and I head out to the large main tent.

"Hope you girls like chow mein." Maria says.

"We love chow mein." Kyra says.

"Is there meat to go along with it?" I ask.

"Beef, Chicken, and Pork." Maria says.

"Sweet." I say then my twin and I get in line to get our food.

Once my twin and I have our dinner, we get a bottle of water then we sit down with Maria.

"It seems like we're the only people here." Kyra says as we start eating our dinner.

I chose the Beef chow mein for dinner.

"Not many people choose to come during the end of the year." Maria says. "So it won't be too crowded up there."