47

Kimora's POV

"Mom's?" I say as I knock on the door.

"Come in Kimora." Mama says so I walk in.

"Can I talk to you three before everyone comes over for the party?" I ask.

Both Manchester teams' games for this weekend got Postponed due to the flu that's running rampant in the Aston Villa and Birmingham City teams which were our opponents this week so we're not gonna have any games until after the November/December International break.

We were told earlier today that our games were postponed so both teams decided to throw a party and our apartment was designated as host.

Yay.

"Sure Babygirl." Mommy says so I walk into the room and sit on the end of their bed.

"This bed's huge." I say.

"It needs to be with all three of us in it." Mom says.

"So what's up Bubba?" Mama asks.

"When did you know you loved each other?" I ask.

"After a couple months of being together." Mommy says then Mom and Mama nod. "Why?"

"Is it too early to be in love with Jackie?" I ask.

"Bubs we can't answer that." Mom says.

"We've only known each other for four, almost five, months, yet..."

"Sweetheart there's not a right or a wrong time to fall in love." Mama says.

"I don't know if I'm ready to say it yet." I admit. "But I am falling for her."

"That's great Bubba." Mama says.

"Do you three like her?" I mumble.

"Babygirl we love you and Kyra's soulmates." Mommy says.

"They're perfect for you two." Mom says making me smile.

"Oh." I say when I remember something. "I have another thing to tell you."

"What's up?" Mom asks.

"Please shut you're door when you're fucking." I say causing my Mom's faces to drop. "We heard you last night."

"You did?" Mama asks

I nod then I re tell the previous nights sexcapde. 

*Flashback*

"When are they gonna stop?" Kyra asks as she uses my boobs to block out the sounds of our mom's fucking.

"I don't know." I say. "I thought them being on the other side of the apartment would mean we wouldn't hear them having sex, but I guess not."

"Please Daddy." Mommy Moans. "Please Put it back in."

"Oh for Fuck's sake." I mumble

"Fuck me Chrissy." Mommy moans.

"Fuck this." I say then I search my nightstand for earplugs

Eventually I do find ear plugs so I hand them to my twin.

"How are our Mom's getting more action then us?" Kyra asks as we put the earplugs in.

"Because they share a bed with their soulmates." I mumble as I wrap my arms around my twin. "While we're sharing a bed with each other."

"Stupid PSG." Kyra mumbles.

"You'll see her soon Ky." I mumble. "You'll see her soon."