147

Kimora's POV

"BUSES ARE HERE." Mama shouts.

"You ready Baba?" Jackie asks as I finish dressing.

"Yep." I say. "Let's go weigh-in."

Today's my weigh-in and press conference for my fight at the Rose Bowl which is in two days.

"Come on Nala." Jackie says then Nala jumps off our bed and leads my wife and I down the stairs.

Once down stairs, Jackie and I walk out of my Moms' house then we get on the party bus that's reserved for my family and I.

Like always I rented party buses to take my friends and family to and from the weigh-in and press conference as well as too and from the actual fight.

Once Jackie and I are on the bus, we sit down then we relax as we drive to the Rose Bowl

"Wanna do some titty time tonight?" Jackie asks

"Yes please." I say.

My wife smiles at me then she puts her head in my neck.

I chuckle then I pull my wife onto my lap, kiss her head, and hold her as we ride to the Rose Bowl.

Eventually we get to the Rose Bowl so we all get off the bus then we get lead to my waiting room.

"Ooh food." Kyra says.

"So not fair." I say as everyone walks to the food.

"We're having Italian food tonight Bubs." Mom says.

"I can't wait to pig out after the fight." I say. 

"Don't pig out too much." Crystal says. "We got a World Cup to win."

"Fine." I mumble then I sit down on one of the couches and relax with Jackie

"You know." My wife says then she ghosts her lips over my ear. "If you need a snack you can always eat me."

"Not fair." I mumble.

Jackie giggles then she wraps her arms around me and rests her head on my shoulder.

A long ass time later, some lady comes and gets me so my twin, our service dogs and I leave our room while our friends and family walk out to their seats

When we get to the stage, my twin, Nala, Simba, and I wait as they bring out my opponent.

"So that's the French Bitch?" Kyra asks as we look at my opponent weigh-in.

"Yep

"Yep." I say. "Her name's Valérie Naudé by the way."

"French Bitch works better." Kyra says causing me to chuckle.

Eventually my opponent finishes up so it's my turn to weigh in.

"COMING TO THE STAGE." The announcer shout into the microphone. "THE WBC, WBA, WBO, IBF, AND THE RING MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD, WITH A 7 AND 0 RECORD, PLEASE WELCOME KIMORA, THE BLACK PANTHER, HEATH."

"I thought we agreed no shouting." I mumble as I walk out on stage with Nala.

"THAT'S MY NIECE." Ash shouts.

"YES BITCH." Syd shouts.

When I get to the scale I take off my slides, my sweats, and my shirt which leaves me in a sports bra and compression shorts.

Once I'm in my sports bra and compression shorts, I step onto the scales while my club and country teammates whistle at me playfully.

"THE SCALE READS 160 POUNDS." The announcer dude shouts then I step off the scale.

Once off the scale I get dressed then my opponent and I do the stare down.

After the stare down, four chairs are brought out so I sit down with my twin and hold my belts as we get mic'd up.

"KEY." Charlie shouts. "RA RA."

"Hi Char Char." Kyra and I say as we wave to our sister.

Charlie smiles then she snuggles back in to Mom.

"Everyone ready?" Some dude says as I adjust my hold on my belts.

All the media people nod so the host dude calls on someone.

"Kimora, having not fought in 18 months, do you think there will be any rust to shake off?" A reporter asks.

The boxing media rarely talk about me being my Moms' daughter and when they do it's always in a very nice way unlike how the football media depict me so I'm gonna answer their questions.

"I don't think so." I say. "I never stopped training except for in the two weeks after I was shot. I've also been playing football in front of crowds for the last 9 months so I don't think I'll have any nerves because of the spectators."

"Kimora your opponent has breezed through her first four fights." A reporter says. "Do you see yourself having any trouble with her?"

"Nope" I say. "The four people she fought suck."

"You're not any better." My opponent says.

"My belts say otherwise." I say.

"Well on fight night I'll have your belts and you'll see your moms again."

"Oh no." Kyra mumbles.

"Enjoy these last few days with your daughter Ms. Naudé." I say as I look at my opponents mom. "Because she is not making it out of the ring alive."

After I've said my peace I get up, walk off stage, then head back to my get ready room.

Once in my get ready room, I set my belts down then I head over the cooler of drinks and grab a water.

"I swear to fuck." Mommy says as she and a bunch of people come into the room as I sip on my water. "I'm gonna beat the fuck out of that woman."

"Bubba?" Mama says as I calmly sip my water.

"Hello Mama." I say. "When's dinner?"

"Um...30 minutes?"

"Well then I guess we should leave." I say then I chug my water bottle.

Once I've drank all my water, I throw the bottle away, grab my belts, then Nala and I walk towards the door.

"Oh no." Kyra says. "I hope you all bring bail money to the fight."

"Why?"

"Cause that French bitch 'bout to die." Kyra says as Nala and I head out to the bus we came here on.

When we get to the bus, Nala and I get on then we sit in the back of the bus and wait.

While we're waiting, Nala and I have a staring contest.

"You're gonna lose." I say causing Nala to squint her eyes at me and huff. "Did you just huff at me?"

Nala huffs again so I pounce on her then we get into wrestling match.

"Ahem." Someone says causing Nala and I to look up from the floor.

"Hi." I say with a shy smile.

"Did you win?" Jackie asks with a smile as all of my family stand behind her.

"Um." I say then I look at Nala. "Draw?"

Nala yips then she smiles at me.

"Nala and I have decided it's a draw." I say.

"I married a dork." Jackie mumbles.

"You know if you and Nala sit down in your seats then we can go eat." Mom says.

"TO THE SEATS." I say then Nala and I quickly move back to our seat.

"Yep." Jackie says with a smile. "Definitely married a dork."