117

Kimora's POV

"...And Heath family you'll be in room 740." Some dude with a Diamond Bar high school polo says.

We're in LA now and today the national team is speaking in small group's at Diamond Bar High School.

No clue what we're speaking about, but it'll be cool to see where Mommy went to high school.

"Thanks." Mommy says then she leads Mama, Mom, Kyra, Nala, Simba, and I to the classroom we're going to.

"I hate being in this stupid thing." Kyra mumbles as I help push her wheelchair over the threshold of a door.

"I know you do." I say. "But you only have a few more weeks then you'll be back to walking."

Kyra's legs are almost healed to the point where she can do full PT on them.

"Still sucks." Kyra mumbles then we follow Mommy.

Once we're at the specific room, we all head inside then we're introduced before Mommy starts speaking.

"LOCK AND SECURE." Some one shouts over the intercom then I hear gunshots. "LOCK AND SECURE."

"Students you know what to do." The teacher says then everyone heads to the back of the room while the teacher locks the door.

"Pups." I say then Nala and Simba look at me. "Time to play the quiet game."

Nala and Simba nod then they sit down as the teacher in the room comes over and sits with us.

For the next 20 minutes, all of us stay deathly quiet.

"Fuck this." I mumble then I get up.

As I'm about to check if we can leave, people shoot a bunch of times outside the door which causes one of the teenagers to scream.

"NO." I mouth as I clamp the girls lips shut before she can really scream. "Do not make a sound."

The teen nods so I remove my hand then we hear the footsteps run away.

Once the footsteps are gone, I head to the door and look out the window.

"Shit." I mumble then I squat down and look at my twin.

Once I have my twin's attention, I make a few hand signals that our dad taught us then I peak back out side.

"Ooh." I say as I look out of the classroom then I look at the students. "Got any gloves?"

One of the students points to the box of gloves so I head over to the box and grab gloves for my twin and I.

"Let's go Ky." I say.

"Mom's hold the dogs." Kyra says then she wheels herself over to me.

Once my twin gets to me I crack open the door then sneak outside.

"Sorry dude." I say as I search the bodies of the three dead cops.

"Hurry up." Kyra whispers as she scans the hall.

"Kyra." I say causing my twin to look at me. "Here."

I hand my twin a pistol then we both check to make sure we have ammo.

"Good?" I ask.

"Locked and loaded." Kyra says then we head back into the classroom.

"We're leaving so either shut the fuck up and come with us or stay hidden." I say.

All the people in the room quickly get up and come to the door.

"Where the hell did you two get guns?" Mom whispers.

"Dead cops outside in the hall." I say.

"Put your phone's on silent, stay single file, and follow My twin and I." Kyra says.

"And the most important rule of all." I say. "Keep fucking quiet."

Everyone nods then they do as instructed before we leave the classroom

Once outside the room I look back at my Moms.

I'm leading the line while Kyra brings up the rear.

"What room is closest with our teammates?" I whisper.

"734." Mommy whispers.

"Alright." I say then we creep towards room 734.

Once at room 734 I tell Mommy to text whoever's in there that we're outside the door.

Seconds later someone opens the door so I quickly head inside.

"Do not make a fucking sound." I whisper when some of the kids gasp. "My name is Kimora and we're getting the fuck out of here so either get in the line outside or stay here and stay out of sight."

"Let's go." Crystal whispers then she, Sam, Abby, and Tierna lead the students out into the hall way.

Once everyone is lined up we head to the next room.

"Jay over here." I hear a male voice say from around the corner causing everyone to stop.

Please don't come this way.

I really don't want to have to kill a kid.

All of us wait in silence then we hear the footsteps walk away from us.

"Oh thank fuck." I mumble then I look back at my Moms. "Where next?"

Over the next 20 minutes I get everyone of my teammates out of the classroom's, along with the students and teachers in the respective class rooms.

"That's the last one." I say then I look at the big ass group of people. "Let's go."

Everyone nods then Kyra and I lead everyone out to the nearest exit.

Once at the exit, my twin and I toss our guns into an empty classroom then the group with us sprints outside.

As we exit the school we hear a bunch of gunshots.

"WHAT WAS THAT?" Someone shouts as I push Kyra out of the building.

"JUST KEEP RUNNING." I shout then we all run towards where the line of police cars are.

Once we get to the police cars, we are ushered behind the line of cars and towards the command center.

"Is everyone okay?" Some dude says. "Besides the fact you were in a school shooting."

Everyone nods then the kids are lead over to where the rest of their classmates are.

"How'd you all escape?" Some lady asks then everyone looks at Kyra and I.

"What?" We ask as we take our dogs from our Moms.

"What'd you mean what?" Crystal asks. "We're not not gonna talk about the fact you just basically led a fucking military extraction."

"Our dad taught us what to do." Kyra says.

As Kyra's talking I get light headed then I notice my shirt is red and wet.

"Mom?" I say.

"Yeah?"

"When did I get shot?" I ask then everything turns black.

"KIMORA."