95

Kimora's POV

"Good morning ladies." I say as I put on the jacket part of my sauna suit on. "I hope you all had a nice breakfast."

"Kai it's 7am." Sonnett groans.

"Yes it is." I say.

"Why so early?" Syd groans.

"You all said you wanted to be put through boxing training so blame yourselves." I say.

"I'm going back to bed." Kelley mumbles then she starts walking away. "This is stupid."

"Kelley what the fuck is wrong with you?" Mommy asks. "Like genuinely what the fuck is your problem with my daughter?"

"It's fine Mommy." I say as I put my AirPods in. "If Kelley wants to be a cunt and sulk in her room then let her."

"Ooh Bitch." Crystal mumbles.

"I'm not gonna let one person fuck up my training regime so if any of you want to leave you can." I say then I put my hood over my head.

Kelley groans then she walks back over and joins the group.

"We're gonna be running to the gym so keep up, but if you can't then one of the coaches will pick you up." I say.

Everyone nods so I start my music.

"Let's go." I say then I turn around and start running towards the K2 Gym here in Dallas.

45 minutes later we arrive at the gym so we stop running and head inside.

Once inside I head to the collection of jump ropes and grab one then everyone else follows suit.

"Spread out around the gym to where you can see me." I say causing everyone to nod.

I get in the boxing ring that's in the middle of the gym then I wait for everyone to get some space.

"HIT IT KY." I shout then Kyra plays music.

Once the music starts I begin my 15 minute skipping routine which causes everyone else to begin.

"How are you doing this so easily?" Rose asks midway through my skipping routine.

"I've been doing this for 17 years." I say. "It's pretty much second nature."

"Shoulda thought of that." Rose says.

Eventually I finish my skipping routine so I stop, causing everyone else to stop, then we all put up our jump rope's up.

Once the jump rope's are put up I grab a white board then write down the weight training we'll be doing.

"So none of these will impact your arms too much while punching so we'll be doing these as our weight training." I say.

"Do you do other weight training?" Syd asks.

"I do like squats, bench, and all the other weight lifting stuff when I train, but I don't want all of your arms to be sore when we start boxing, so we'll just work the back and shoulder and scapular stabilizers." I say.

"You sure Kyra's the one with the sports medicine degrees?" Ash teases.

"She's the one who crafted my training regime." I say.

"My babies so smart." Mama says then she kisses Kyra's head.

"Mama." Kyra groans.

"Shush." Mama says.

"Let's get to work people." I say.

Everyone partners up then we work out.

For the next hour I do the work out set while keeping an eye on my teammates in case they struggle.