145

Christen's POV

"IT'S STARTING." Tobin shouts.

"We're coming." Kelley says as she and a lot of the team bring over the food and drinks. "Don't get your Panties in a wad."

"I don't even wear panties." Tobin mumbles.

"Both of you shush." I say. "My favorite right-back's on TV."

"Hey." Kelley says.

"I said what I said." I say as the tv switches to a replay of the field where Kimora and her teammates are warming up for their game today.

Today is the day of the UEFA Women's Champions League finals where Man United play Lyon and all of us national team ladies are watching it since we're together for the send-off series.

The past few months have flown by for the twins and I know they're both ready to come to America and rest for a few days before the World Cup starts.

"Hear you go Chrissy." Alex says as she hands me my food and drink.

"Thanks Lexy Bear." I say then I kiss my wife's head.

Alex smiles then she sits down in-between me and Tobin.

"I just noticed you three have Kimora's jersey on." Rose says as she points to my wives and I.

"Well we gotta support our favorite football playing daughter." Tobin says as the tv shows live pictures of the players coming out of the tunnel at Philips Stadion in Eindhoven, Netherlands.

"She's so fucking tall." Ash says as the camera focuses on Kimora as she stands on the grass.

All the little kids are with their grandparents or extended family for the day so we can cuss.

"And muscly." Crystal says.

"Speaking of muscly." Moe says. "Is Kimora seriously gonna box a week before the first World Cup Game?"

"She is." Tobin says.

"Do you think she'll ever stop boxing?" Sam asks as the Man United line-up is shown.

"Geez that's a strong line-up

"Geez that's a strong line-up." I mumble.

"I think she'd rather give up football." Tobin says as the Lyon Line-up is shown.

"Arsenal are so stupid

"Arsenal are so stupid." Abby says.

"Seriously." Alex says. "Who swaps the best striker in the world for Nikita Parris?"

"Wait do you think Kimora would retire to focus on Boxing?" Julie asks.

"If we win the World Cup then I wouldn't be surprised if she does." Tobin admits.

"Especially with all the shit she's gotten since she started playing football." I say as the game kicks off.

"Do you think she'd stay on the team if she gave up the captaincy?" Kelley asks.

"Kelley the captaincy problems are only the tip of the iceberg of things Kimora has to put up with on a daily basis." Alex says.

"GO ON BUBS." Tobin shouts as Kimora picks off a pass and runs at goal.

As Kimora runs at goal she does a few tricks and puts a few Lyon players on their asses then she rockets a shot into the back of the net making the score 1-0 in the first minute.

"YEAH." Tobin cheers.

"That's my Bubba." I say with a smile.

"I'm so glad she's our right-back." Alex whispers.

"Same." I say.

"Christen why do you think Kimora's so good with words when writing them down, but not when she has to do it off the cuff?" Mal asks.

"You mean like after the Oscars?" I question.

The day after the Oscar's, Kimora put out a big long note on her social media accounts about how much it meant to her to win three Oscar's.

In the note she talked about how challenging the role was for her since she heard stories of Serena while growing up as well as having to act with a character that was her dad.

She also talked about the murder of black people by the police and how she's sad at how relevant her song still is in today's day and age.

At the end of her statement, Kimora talked about how, individually, myself, Alex, Tobin, her Dad, Mama I, Mama A, Charlie, her grandparents, her teammates for club and country, Jordyn, Jackie, and her twin have shaped her into being who she is today.

It was a very beautiful statement.

"Yeah." Mal says.

"Probably because whenever she showed emotion during her kidnapping everything was made worse." I say.

"Oh." Mal says. "......I never thought of that."

"Do you think we'll ever know how bad it actually was for them?" Sam asks.

"Maybe on their death bed or in a memoir." Tobin says.

"Only two people will ever truly know how bad it was." Alex says. "And that's the two people who lived it."

The room gets eerily quiet as we all watch the game.

"Bubba don't say that." I say when I see Kimora cussing at Lindsey.

"What'd she say?" Crystal asks.

"She told Lindsey to stop being a hoe ass bitch." I say.

"And now she just told someone she'll snap them like a fucking twig." Tobin says.

"I bet she would." Kristie says then I tune out and focus on my Bubba kicking ass.

For the remainder of the game, Kimora controls everything and shuts down every Lyon attack on her side

Kimora also assists 3 goals.

2 for her sister-in-law and one for her wife.

"Well it was the Heath show today." Amy says as we watch the Man United ladies celebrate.

"What flag is that?" Rose asks when Kimora ties a red, black, and green flag around her waist.

"It's the Pan-African flag, but it's also known as the Afro-American flag, Black Liberation flag, or many other names." Sarah Gorden says. "It is a representation of the African peoples, their struggle and their fight for liberation."

"I never knew that's what it represented." Sam says. "Learn something new every day."

After the Man United ladies celebrate, they head on to a podium and get their medals.

"Fuck off you murderous Bastard." I see Kimora say then she grabs her medal, moves along the line, and grabs the Champions League trophy.

"Why didn't she shake his hand?" Mal asks.

"He's the prime minister of Britain." Tobin says. "And last night he signed a 40 billion dollar arms deal with Saudi Arabia which is going to bring machines of war to Saudi Arabia so that they can bomb neighboring countries for no reason."

"Oh" Mal says then we all watch Kimora lift the trophy with her teammates.

"I can't wait to see her and Kyra." Alex says.

"Me too Lexy Bear." I say. "Me too."