72

Kimora's POV

"PLEASE WELCOME." Some dude in the lounge shouts as I adjust my hold on my belts. "THE NEW MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD...KIMORA HEATH."

Once I'm announced I walk in to my after party then everyone cheers as I get on stage.

When I get on the stage I get handed a mic then I face the crowd.

"Hi everyone." I say. "Uh I'm not good at speech's so I just wanna say thank you all for coming to watch me tonight. It really means a lot to me that you'd come watch and I hope you enjoyed the fight. Everything is on me tonight so get whatever you want, enjoy the party, and please feel free to come over and talk to me throughout the night...Uh thanks again and enjoy."

After I speak I hand the mic back over to the dude I got it from then I head over to my table where My Mom's, Charlie, Kyra, Jordyn, and Jackie are.

Charlie came to the fight and had earmuffs on and she's gonna head home with my grandparents after everyone eats.

When I get to the table I sit down in the booth in-between Jackie and Kyra.

"Geez these are heavy." I say as I put the belts on the table.

"Show off." Kyra teases.

"So what belts are these?" Jordyn asks as everyone looks at my belts.

"These are the WBC, WBA, IBF, and The Ring Middleweight Belts." I say. "I just need the WBO belt then I'll have all five."

"Do you get to keep these?" Mama asks. "Like forever."

"Yeah." I say. "They make a new belt every time there's a new champion so I get to keep these forever."

"Sick." Mom says.

"If you want we can help you get them framed and stuff." Mama says.

"Maybe after my boxing career." I say. "I'll still have to take them to my next fights."

"When will that be?" Mommy asks.

"December most likely will be the next one." I say.

"Good." Mommy says. "My heart needs to recover."

"We're you nervous?" I ask.

"My daughter was getting punched." Mommy says. "Of course I was nervous."

"Oops." I say then I look at my twin.

"Yes?" Kyra says then I hand her velvet box. "What's this?"

"A thank you." I say. "For being in my corner tonight and all you've done for me."

Kyra smiles at me then she opens the box.

"Holy shit." Kyra says.

"What is it?" Mama asks.

"Uh she got me a watch I've been wanting and a gold necklace with a gold snowboard charm and a gold boxing glove charm." Kyra says.

"Matching necklaces." I say then I show the matching necklace that I'm wearing.

"Aww." Everyone at the table says then I put Kyra's necklace around her neck.

"Thanks MoMo." Kyra says as she hugs me.

"Welcome Ky." I say then I kiss her cheek.

Kyra smiles then Jordyn helps her put the watch on so I turn to the love of my life.

"Hi." Jackie says with a smile.

"Hi Babygirl." I say then I kiss my Soulmate. "I know I said this to you when you were getting dressed at the stadium, but you look absolutely beautiful tonight."