42

Kimora's POV

"Well I'm stuffed." I say as my soulmate and I walk out of the steak restaurant we just ate at.

"Same." Jackie says as she intertwine's our hands. "Do we need to head over to the Arena now?"

"We have a little while to walk around before we head over to the game." I say.

Tonight the Man City and Man United girls are going to the NBA Manchester Game.

The game is between the Lakers and the Hornets and we got given floor seats by the NBA.

"Cool." Jackie says then we continue strolling down the street.

Jackie and I walk in silence down the street until we get to a bench that over looks the river then we sit down.

"I may have already said this." Jackie says as we watch the sun set. "But you look absolutely beautiful tonight."

"Well thank you." I say as I look at what I'm wearing tonight.

I'm wearing black skinny jeans, a black long sleeve turtle neck, black Chelsea boots, and a camel over coat along with my jewelry and my glasses.

My contacts get delivered tomorrow so I had to wear my glasses tonight.

After I look at what I'm wearing I catch Jackie's eyes then the two of us stare at each other in silence.

"Jackie?" I ask.

"Mhmm."

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask.

Jackie smiles at me then she grabs my shirt and pulls me into a kiss.

"Woah." I say.

"That's a yes by the way." Jackie says.

"Figured." I say then I kiss my girlfriend again.

"Before we miss the game." Jackie says when we break our kiss. "We should probably head on over."

I nod so Jackie and I head to the car, get in, then I drive us to the arena.

"Hey you got a text." Jackie says.

"Can you see what is says?" I ask. "My password is Kyra."

"5...9...7...2." Jackie mumbles. "You trust me with your password?"

"You're my girlfriend?" I say. "Why wouldn't I trust you?"

"Let's just say I have a shitty ex."

"Well if I need to kick their ass lemme know." I say.

"I may take you up on that." Jackie says. "Your Mama texted you that the team's are supposed to meet at the Hunts Bank Entrance."

"Okay." I say.

"Mama's Christen right?" Jackie asks.

"Mhmm." I say. "She's Mama, Tobin's Mom, and Alex is Mommy."

"Got it." Jackie says. "I told her that we'd meet them at the entrance."

"Sounds good." I say as we pull into the arena parking.

Our steak place was only five minutes away from the Arena

Once we're parked, Jackie and I get out of the car then we head over to the entrance.

"Hey girls." My Mom's say.

"Hi." Jackie and I say. 

"Wait a minute." Kyra says. "You two look different."