58

Kimora's POV

"Well this is a hell of a debut for Cat." I say as I look at today's line-up for tonight's game against Brazil.

1-Alyssa Naeher
14-Kimora Heath(C)
7-Abby Dahlkemper
12-Tierna Davidson
19-Crystal Dunn
8-Julie Ertz
3-Sam Mewis
20-Catarina Macario
17-Tobin Heath
13-Alex Morgan
23-Christen Press

"Seriously." Mommy says as the bus stops outside the Orlando Pride stadium.

After the bus stops everyone grabs their bags then we get off the bus and head to the locker room.

When we get to the locker room I put my stuff down in my locker then I open my bag and grab my jump rope.

Once I have my jump rope I leave the locker room then head out to the pitch.

"FUCKING CLEAR IT." I hear some fan yell as i get to the opening of the tunnel.

Once at the opening of the tunnel I notice the Netherlands v Canada game is still going on so I start doing my pre-match jump rope routine.

After the Netherlands v Canada game ends I stop jumping then I head to the locker room

When I get to my locker I take my AirPods out, take out my nose ring, take off my necklaces and my rings, then I put my jewelry and AirPods in my bag.

Once I'm jewelry free I put on my warm up top then I put on my game shorts.

I then sit down in my locker, put my long, curly, raven black hair up in a ponytail, put on my socks and put on my black and rainbow boots.

After my boots are on I head onto the field with the outfield players.

When I get on the pitch I run through my warm ups with the starters for a while then we head back to the locker room.

Once in the locker room I change out of the training top and change into my white jersey while the coaches do their last minute talks.

After the last minute talks are over we are told to head to the tunnel so I head to the front of the line in the tunnel.

Minutes later we are told to head out onto the field for the prematch stuff so I lead our team out onto the field

Once on the field we stand in a line and stand in silence for the Brazilian anthem.

When our anthem starts, myself, Mom, Mama, Mommy, Sam, Crystal, and a few more ladies all take a knee.

After our anthem plays we shake hands with the refs and the Brazil team then I do the coin toss with Marta.

Once the coin toss is done with I head to our bench, do our team huddle, then I head onto the field with my teammates.

"LET'S GO FAMILY." Kyra shouts making me shake my head as Mommy kicks off the game.

I love my twin.

- - - - -

"We're almost at the room Bubba." Mama says as she, Kyra, Mom, and Mommy help me to my room.

"Why are the Brazilian's so rough?" I mumble.

We Beat Brazil 2-0 thanks to goals from Mama and Mommy.

I, however, had a very rough game and I got fouled a lot which sucks.

"They usually aren't that rough." Mom says.

"Why me?" I ask as we reach my room.

"I don't know." Mommy says as Kyra picks me up.

Once I'm in my twin's arms, I rest my head on her shoulder as she uses my foot to knock on the door.

A few seconds later my door opens then I'm carried into my suite.

"Here we go MoMo." Kyra says as she sets me down on my bed.

"Thanks Ky." I say. "Love you."

"I love you too." Kyra says then she kisses my head. "I'll be with Jordyn if you need me."

I nod then I shut my eyes and rest until I hear the door shut.

Moments after the door shuts I feel my soulmate lay down next to me.

"Kitten?" I mumble

"I'm right here Baba." Jackie says then she grabs my hand and puts it on her face.

"Will you take a bath with me?" I mumble.

"Of course I will." Jackie says then she kisses my nose. "And after the bath I'll even give you a massage."

"Yay." I softly cheer making Jackie giggle.

"Come on Beautiful." Jackie says. "Let's get you to the bathroom."

I nod then Jackie helps me up and to the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom, Jackie starts the bath then she helps me out of my clothes and puts both of our hair up in head scarfs.

"Oof." Jackie says as she takes off her clothes.

"What?" I asks.

"Your boobs are so beautiful." Jackie says then she kisses my boobs.

I happily sigh as my girl loves on my boobs for a few minutes then Jackie and I get in the larger tub and relax.

"Ah." I say as my girlfriend lays on me. "I already feel better."

Jackie giggles then she rests her head on my shoulder.

"Can I ask you something that's been on mind for a while?" Jackie says.

"Mhmm." I say

"When you shouted Mommy when I was fucking your ass, we're you having a flashback or did you just want to call me Mommy?"

"At that moment I had a flashback to when I was kidnapped since that's what I would scream whenever I was..."

"You don't need to say the word." Jackie says.

"But after I said it, it just felt natural to call you it." I admit.

"Well then you can always call me it when I fuck your ass." Jackie says then she kisses my jaw.

"Jacks?"

"Yeah KiKi." My soulmate says.

"Do you like Billie?" I ask.

"From the few FaceTime's we've had with her and her soulmate I do." Jackie says. "Why?"

"She's got a concert in Boston while we're there for SheBelieves and she wants me to open for her."

"Baby that's awesome." Jackie says with a smile. "You should do it."

"You think everyone will like my music?" I ask.

"Of course they will Kimora." My soulmate says.

I shyly smile then I lean down and kiss my soulmate.

"I love you Kimora." Jackie whispers against my lips.

"I love you Jackie." I say then Jackie flips around so that our boobs are touching.

Once Jackie's flipped around she rests her head on my shoulder while I rest my hands on her ass.

"Jackie would you ever let me..."

"I would absolutely let you fuck my ass." Jackie says. "But I wanna do it when we don't know everyone around us.

"Agreed." I say. "By the way..."

"Yeah Baba?" Jackie says.

"I'm gonna need you to fuck my ass again." I admit. "And I'm gonna need you to do it for like a day straight."

"That can be arranged KiKi." Jackie says with a smirk. "That can definitely be arranged."