70

Kimora's POV

"BABA." I hear the most beautiful voice in the world say causing me to turn around and see my soulmate running at me.

A few seconds later my soulmate jumps into my arms causing me to wrap my arms around her and bury my head in her neck.

"I missed you so much." I say then I kiss Jackie's neck.

"I missed you too." Jackie says then I pull my head out of her neck and kiss my girlfriend for the first time in two weeks.

"I love you so much."

"I love you Kimora." Jackie says then we kiss a few more times.

"Ahem." Someone behind me says causing me to turn around and see everyone who's here to watch me box looking at me.

"What?" I ask.

"We gotta go Bubba." Mama says with a smile so I look back at Jackie.

"Are you coming?" I ask.

"Do you want me too?" Jackie asks then I nod like a little child. "Then I will."

I smile then Jackie kisses my nose.

"I also have a surprise for you."

"What?" I ask.

"My coach said I can stay with you for the next three nights." Jackie says.

"Really?" I ask with a huge smile.

"Mhmm."

"Where are your bags?" I ask.

"They're already in your room Babygirl." Mommy says causing me to look at her like a confused Puppy. "Why do you think I asked for your key card this morning?"

"Oh." I say then I let my girlfriend down.

Once Jackie's on the ground I intertwine our hands then everyone who came to watch me box heads outside and gets in the 6 party buses that we rented for the weekend.

In my party bus is myself, Jackie, Kyra, Jordyn, Mom, Mama, Mommy, Charlie, Mom's sisters and Brother, Mama's sisters, mommy's sisters, and Kyra and I's grandparents.

Once in the party bus I sit down then Jackie sits down next to me and.

"Psst." I whisper as we start driving to the weigh-in.

"Yeah Baba?" Jackie whispers

"Could we do some Titty time tonight?" I whisper.

"Of course." Jackie says then she kisses me. "I love you."

"I love you too." I say then Jackie rests her head on my shoulder.

I kiss the love of my life's head then I rest my head on hers and shut my eyes for the rest of the drive to the weigh-ins.

When the bus stops, Jackie and I get up, then we intertwine our hands and leave the bus.

Once everyone has got off the 6 party buses we head inside then my immediate family follows me while everyone else heads inside to find a seat.

Eventually I figure out where to go then we wait as the other fight's are weighed.

10 minutes later Claressa Shields is called out to weigh in

Eventually my opponents weight is announced and she weigh's 158 pounds.

"COMING TO THE STAGE." The announcer says. "WITH A 5 AND 0 RECORD, PLEASE WELCOME KIMORA HEATH."

"Why'd you have to shout?" I mumble as my twin and I walk out on stage.

"GO KIMORA." Sam shouts.

"YES BITCH." Pinoe shouts.