35

Kimora's POV

"See you later Kai." Kristie says as I finish drying off.

"Bye Kristie." I say then I hear the midfielder leave our room.

Once Kristie's left, I leave the bathroom, walk to my bag, then I grab my clothes I'm wearing for the night.

We sort of have the night off tonight before our semi-final match tomorrow.

The team went out for dinner tonight then we all came back to our hotel to shower change before each position group goes to watch American's compete in different events tonight.

The forward's are going to watch the American men's baseball team play Israel.

The midfielder's are going to watch the Swimming and diving competitions.

The goalkeeper's are going to watch one of the two American women's beach Volleyball teams play in their respective matches which are back to back.

The defender's and I are gonna watch the American men's Basketball team play Australia.

Once I have my clothes I put on my boxers, my skinny jeans, my socks, my shoe's and my 2012 USA Olympic Kobe Bryant Jersey then I put on my jewelry and glasses.

I wear contacts, but my contacts pissed me off today so I'm wearing my glasses.

When I finish dressing I grab my wallet, phone, keys, and athlete pass then I leave the hotel room and head down stairs.

"Hey Kai." Ali says as I walk up to the defenders.

"Hi." I say.

"Crystal's about to jump on your back." Becky says then a second later Crystal jumps on my back.

"There's my favorite teenager." Crystal says.

"Hi Crystal." I say as I grab Crystal's thigh's so I have a secure hold on my friend.

"Ooh girl you're hair is healthy as fuck." Crystal says as she plays with my long curly raven black hair.

"You can thank my Mom's for that." I say. "And I mean my Norwegian Mom's at that."

"What do you do to it?" Ali asks

"Honestly I just follow a list they wrote for me when I was younger." I say. "No clue what any of it does though."

"Well you're hair's beautiful so whatever it is it's working." Becky says.

"Thanks." I say as Kelley, Emily, Tierna and Abby walk over to us.

"Everyone ready?" Becky asks.

All of us nod then the 8 of us leave the hotel and walk down the street towards the Basketball arena.

"Did this hurt?" Tierna asks as she touches my black panther animal hand tattoo.

"Not really." I say. "But I have a high pain threshold so none of my tattoo's really hurt."

"Are you gonna get any leg tattoo's?" Ali asks.

"I don't know." I say. "There's not really anything I wanna add at the moment and I don't know if I'll like the way the tattoo's look on my leg's."

"Do you like Ash's tattoo's on her leg's?" Abby asks.

"Um." I say then I look at Ali. "I'm not tryna get hit."

"I won't hit you." Ali says as everyone chuckles.

"Then yes I do like Ash's leg tattoo's." I say.

"So why no leg tattoo's for you?" Crystal asks.

"I like the way my legs look." I say. "And I don't really know if I'll like them if they're covered in tattoo's."

"What about your arms?" Crystal asks.

"My abuser made me hate my arms." I say. "She said they're too manly."

"How is that a thing?" Becky asks.

"They look perfect on you." Tierna says.

"I know that now." I say as we arrive at the basketball arena.

When we get to the door of the arena, Crystal gets off my back, then we all show our tickets and head inside.

Once inside we get snacks and drinks then we head down to our seats.

"Ooh program." I mumble as I sit down then I take the program from the chair and look at the USA's roster.

4-Steph Curry
5-Devin Booker
6-LeBron James
7-Anthony Davis
8-Kawhi Leonard
9-Damian Lillard
10-Jimmy Butler
11-Victor Oladipo
12-James Harden
13-Paul George
14-Draymond Green
15-Karl-Anthony Towns

"You okay?" Becky whispers to me.

I'm sat in-between Becky and Ali.

"Just glad we came here and not where Kelley tried to make us go." I mumble.

Kelley was about to pull the seniority card and make us go watch the US men's football quarter final game against France, but everyone else wanted to see basketball so we came to the basketball game.

I almost had a fucking cow when Kelley tried to make us go watch the men's team play football.

We're here to play football so I don't think we need to watch more football.

"Me too." Becky admits as the starting five for the USA is announced.

4-Steph Curry
8-Kawhi Leonard
6-LeBron James
7-Anthony Davis
14-Draymond Green

"Holy shit." Abby says.

"What?" Becky says then Abby shows Becky her phone. "The United States has been declared the hosts for the 2023 FIFA Women's World Cup."

"China's gonna boycott." I say then I look at Becky. "Aren't they."

"Why would they?" Becky asks as the game tips off.

"Because of what I said before and after we played them and because I wore that Boycott Beijing 2022 shirt." I say.

I don't believe China should have the Winter Olympics because of what they are doing to the Uyghur Muslims so when we played China in the group stage I wore a Boycott Beijing 2022 shirt during warm ups.

US Soccer got pissed at me, but I told them that if they tried to fuck me over then I'd ruin them.

Most of my teammates said they'd boycott the rest of the Olympics if I was punished for my views.

Needless to say US Soccer left me alone.

"They might." Becky says. "But you stood up for what you believe in and nobody can take that away from you."

I go to respond to Becky, but my phone rings with Kyra's ringtone so I pick it up.

"Hey Sis." I say then Kyra starts talking real fast. "Kyra slow down...now what's going on?"

My twin sigh's then she starts talking.

"Alright." I say. "We'll be right there."

"Hurry." Kyra says then she hangs up.

"We gotta go." I say.

"What?" Kelley says. "Why?"

"The forward's car got hit on their way to the baseball game and now they're all in the hospital."

"Oh fuck." Kelley says.

"Well what are we all doing just sitting here." Crystal says. "Let's move people."