21 | New Feelings

21

NEW FEELINGS

The euphoric sparks within the two individuals sparked simultaneously as their lips connected, Jinhee didn't want to feel this but the way he slightly chapped lips captured her softer ones, her senses had lost their control and both indulged themselves in a sweet kiss before they were left breathless. Hesitantly, Jungkook let go of her cheek that he softly caressed and his eyes still hung low and it was a matter of a few seconds after the event that he'd fell asleep, slumping his forehead on her shoulder.

The small movement was enough to bring Jinhee back to her senses as she instinctively held his head higher up on her shoulder. 

-

Looking at Jungkook's sleeping form for the past hour Jinhee cursed, "what the hell did I do!" the scene wouldn't leave her mind, even when she'd had tried counting sheep or doing a 10-minute meditation but it was as if the scene was sketched into her brain. It wasn't until her phone vibrated in her pocket that she'd moved out her slumped position.

"Hello Inseong, have you found out about anything?" Jinhee asked in a low voice.

"I got in touch with Mr Choi and found out that someone named Park Junseok is now in charge of the case and I'm in the process of scheduling a meeting, sometime this week should be good?" He informed as both of you had begun to find whereabouts of Junghwa. Agreeing with his idea, Jinhee ended the call and hoped for tomorrow to be a better day. 

-

Days had passed and Jungkook seemed to have become closer to Jinhee, though neither of them spoke up about the event that unfolded a few days ago instead both of you worked hard trying to gather information about Junghwa but things didn't go to plan as Jungkook thought, "I thought they'd call for a ransom" He whined becoming impatient, Jinhee was surprised at his composed form for the past few days. However, she knew well enough that he was broken on the inside from his continuous tears that streamed down his face at night, his puffy face and swollen eyes conveyed his feelings. 

"Jungkook, trust me, I know they won't do that because this isn't a case for an agreement of financial gain, they want more than that, just keep your parents informed and we are meeting Mr Park in a few hours anyway so let's keep fighting" she encouraged him with the same words every day with a light pat on his back. 

"Jimin Hyung said to believe in his uncle, I just hope his uncle manages to find Junghwa" He planted his face into his palms as he thought of the different scenarios, but the warmth that vibrated through Jinhee's hand soothed his feeling at least until he was face-to-face with Park Junseok and Jimin, who had come back home after hearing what happened to Junghwa.

Greeting both Jimin and Junseok, Jinhee got straight to the point making sure to reiterate the obvious facts and asking about any new information, "As of now, my team and I are working alongside Mr Jeon and Mr Choi and we will find a trace soon" he said rubbing his hands together. 

Moments passed before Jungkook had asked his questions,  Jinhee could then talk about the real business, "I need an update every hour about any information you find and I'm giving you 48 hours to find her otherwise I will take matters into my own hands and I'm sure you wouldn't want a civil taking legal matters into their hands" threatening (positively) was always Jinhee's way of getting things done, she knew very well the job of a police officer and some were never to trust. 

"I assure you Jinhee, you will not need to take the legal matter into your hands, I promise within 48 hours I will get Junghwa back to you" he smiled sweetly at the girl, who kindly reciprocated it back.