27 I Tears

27 

TEARS

"Jungkook" Junghwa spoke in a low as she blinked her eyes several times before being engulfed into a tight hug, finally being able to release the held tears.

It took everything in Jungkook to choke back the tears, "I missed you" he spoke, as he patted Junghwa head that rested on his shoulder.

While Inseong released a sigh of relief looking around for Jinhee, but she was nowhere to be seen, not wanting to panic, Inseong looked down a bit further, not missing a corner, "Jinhee?" he spoke but got no response.

"Jin-" Junghwa hiccuped unable to get her voice out and instead pointed in the direction she came from. Taking the sign from Junghwa's voice, Inseong immediately knew she was in danger.

"Jungkook, take her to the car, I'll get Jinhee" that being said but Inseong made Jungkook uneasy, not sure if it was the guilt that made him want to be there to help Jinhee or an unknown feeling that he felt in the pit of the stomach - identical to the feeling of being on a rollercoaster but excluding the adrenaline.

Within seconds, Inseong's figure disappeared into thin air, "she will be fine, right?" Junghwa asked as her eyes glistened from the water that pooled in her eyes. Nodding reassuringly, he picked up Junghwa to take her to the car, he didn't miss the way he saw the military force bordering the area - which itself made his heart swell.

Seeing the car in the distance, he let Junghwa down before facing her, "Junghwa, stay in the car and do not open it for anyone if anything use this to call me, I'll go get Jinhee, okay?" he asked for he approval not wanting her to be left behind, but she completely understood and made her way to the car as Jungkook watched her steps.

Running back, he saw several figures, preparing to progress, recognising one of the people as Mr Choi, Jungkook quickly made his way to him, "Mr Choi?" asking for attention.

"Jungkook?" he asked, "Why are you still here, I told you to leave" he reiterated his words that he spoke through the phone.

"I know but Jinhee is in danger, I think they left Junghwa in return for Jinhee" Jungkook stated the obvious.

"I know, they were never after you in the first place" Mr Choi gave out his assumption, having an idea of who it might be, but in the end, he just hoped that Jinhee doesn't find out about the truth that he had been hiding this whole time.

-

A rush of pain travelled through Jinhee's limbs as she heard a gunshot in her direction - feeling the bulled pierce through her upper leg, "the next time it will be your head, now don't act smart" the man made his way to her, tugging on the mask not wanting to inhale the smoke that was slowly but steadily diffusing out through the windows.

Wincing in pain, Jinhee tried to get up but she was met with nothing but a squeeze on her right thigh - gushing more blood than needed. As the mysterious tattoo guy signalled the other men to leave - removing at least ¾ of his men saying, "I can handle her myself."

"So what were you thinking, that you would let go of Junghwa and sacrifice yourself or option two: you would let of Junghwa and try to fight me later, well good luck trying next time if you even get that chance"

"Who are you?" Jinhee asked, "that's the last you could at least tell me before killing me, right?" hope lit in her eyes wanting to know more about this guy.

"Just call me Mr Park" he informed, reluctantly, "but that's not what we are here for, tell me, do you want to hear more, I'll tell you, your whole life story" he tempted her, slightly tugging onto her hair.

"I don't need your story" Jinhee fought back, with a left kick into his groin.

Grimacing in pain he forced his words, "oh you will do when you find out your dear 'Mr Choi' knew everything about you before he met you" his words left you in shock, not wanting to hear Mr Choi part of the conversation.

Leaving her mum, he continued spilling all the information he wanted - this was his finale. He spoke all about you childhood, your parents mentioning, "you were the black sheep of the family."

You knew that those words shouldn't hurt you yet they did, "and Mr Choi, your 'so-called-father' was your mother's ex, funny right how your mother's ex-boyfriend took you in, no wonder you shattered his family too" Jinhee may have been physically strong but she couldn't emotionally cope with family issues.

Holding back tears, "Oh yes, nearly forgot how you broke my family too, because of you my wife and my unborn child died, all because of you" he yelled, letting his tears run down his face, slowly letting go of you, "my child never got to see the world, all because of you and your mother."

No words were exchanged, it was true that Jinhee was tired of everything but never in her life did she think she would find out about her family in this way, sure she knew who her father was but she left it at that - reminding herself that she will only hurt herself further.

"Jinhee!" a voice in the background was heard, looking up she saw Inseong, running towards her but she became more aware of Mr Park's grip on his gun, everything seemed distant until she had the courage to get up before Mr Park could shoot at Inseong. As placed herself, limping, in between the two men, causing another bullet to pierce through her shoulder, "Jinhee!" Inseong screamed louder but was halted by another voice.

"Take another step forward and she will be dead" Mr Park grabbed Jinhee by her shoulder, dragging her towards the balcony before placing her in Junghwa's wheelchair.

Inseong stood confused, seeing that the man had small and close to none wounds whereas Jinhee was dripping from blood, 'did she not fight?' he thought.

"Inseong leave" Jinhee's voice resonated through the room, but adamant as he was he stood there preparing to fight seeing how Jinhee had given up.

But little did he know that Jinhee hadn't given up but instead she seemed to accept fate, however, that was quite short as the two men fought. Jinhee's heart began to beat faster, she couldn't bear the guilt of someone else close to her getting hurt.

Standing up with all the power she held, she lunged forward grasping onto the man neck, digging her nails, "Inseong I'm telling you to leave, I can handle him myself", throwing several punches from the back of his abdomen. Her hopes of Inseong leaving were destroyed as he picked up the gun that was dropped by the man and held it up high, level with his shoulder mimicking the same position as he shot Jinhee.

Everything fell dead silent as the bullet left the gun and scraped its way through the body, following the drop of the gun as Inseong's eyes widened, knowing it wasn't him who shot but instead someone who stood behind him. 

A/N: 

DOUBLE UPDATE - LAST ONE BEFORE FEB - sorry I know I said ill finish the book but I'm thinking of making it longer - this originally was gonna be the 5th last chapter BUT IT ISN'T - I'm changing the plot a bit.